Chapter 10

Author's Note: Ja'mylah's outfit in multimedia room

Ja'Mylah POV

After I got off of GTA 5 with Chris, I went get in the shower. I took a 25 minute shower and got dress in this really cute outfit. After I was finish getting dressed, I started on my makeup. I didn't wear anything heavy. I just put eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss on. I went in my bathroom and straighten my hair. I sprayed my Pink Chiffon perfume. I walked to my dresser and grabbed my lotion and put it all on my hands, legs, and arms. I put a lil on my neck. I was gone be smelling good. I checked my phone and it was a quarter til 6. My dad wasn't able to go with us. He was in New York as my mom said. I think something is going on but my mom doesn't want to tell me. I shrugged it off and walked to my mom's room. She was curling her hair.

"You look beautiful ma," I said walking in her.

"Girl I look sexy. What you talking bout?" She asked laughing.

She was wearing a Red Mickey Mouse Sweater, Ripped Jeans, Mickey Mouse Watch, and Air Jordan Retro 5 Fire Red. My momma is in her early 30s. Well she just turned 30. She still sexy for her age.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said.

My mom and I got in her all White Range Rover. The whole ride there was quiets that's strange. We made it to the Bowling Alley. We got out the car and were making our way inside the building. I was looking around trying to find Chris and Ms. Joyce. I squinted my eyes and I spot Chris and Ms. Joyce on lane 10.

"Ma?" I asked trying to get her attention.

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"I see them," I said pointing to their direction.

We start walking into their direction. The closer we got, the more I can see Chris's whole appearance. He looked hella sexy today. I mean he does all the ti-

I was interrupted by my phone vibrating. I looked at it and it was Chris.

Chris: you look beautiful ma

Ja'Mylah: you look good yourself

Chris: girl you know I look sexy

I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket

"Who's ready for bowling?" Ms. Joyce asked putting our names in.

"I am Ms.Joyce," I said.

"Please, call me Mama Joyce," she said.

"Yes mam," I said being polite.

"It's just gone be me, you, Chris, and Ja'Mylah tonight. Clinton had to finish up some stuff for work," Mama Joyce said towards my mom.

"Ok. Chris and Ja'Mylah go get our bowling shoes," my mom said.

Chris and I got up out our seats and went walk towards the front desk. It was extremely quiet making our way to the front desk. We finally made it there. The employee was about our age and whenever I was ordering my shoes, the guy was extremely flirting with me. I looked in the corner of my eye and I seen Chris clench his jaw.

"I know you see her nigga right here and you are gonna flirt right in my face," he said out of anger.

"I'm sorry man I di-

"Save it," Chris said taking our bowling shoes and bringing us back to our parents.

"Chris, baby, are you ok?" His mom asked with concern all over her face.

"I'm fine ma. Let's bowl," he said putting his bowling shoes on.

I put my bowling shoes on and put my shoes in the seat next to me. I pull my phone out and text Chris.

Ja'Mylah: what was all that about?

After I sent the message, I put my phone in my back pocket.

Chris POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took my phone out my pocket and Ja'Mylah's name popped up on my screen.

Ja'Mylah: what was all that about?

I ignored her message and put my phone back in my pocket.

1 hour later...

This day was going by real slow. I'm ready to go home. Ja'Mylah kept blowing up my phone. I turned my phone off.

"I'm going used the restroom," I said getting up.

I walked into the men's restroom and handled my business. I heard someone knock on my stall.

"Ayye man someone in here," I said pulling my zipper up.

Whoever it was started picking with the lock.

"Look bruh I ain't with that gay ass shit," I said opening my stall.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Veronica...