Chapter 15

Author's Note: I want to thank everyone for telling me happy birthday on my birthday. Y'all made a nigga feel special😊

Veronica POV

After I left Chuck E. Cheese, I went straight to my parents' old house. Did y'all know Chris is annoying as fuck? All he did was kept talking and talking and talking and talking. Like nigga shut up! I had to get away. And as of ol girl that was tryna get buck with me, I mean baby, you can catch these hands any time of the day.

I pulled up to my parents' house and grabbed Christian out his car seat. He still was sleeping so I brought him up to my room and dressed him in his bed clothes. I'll just bathe him in the morning. I turned the lights off in my room and put a crack in the door. I walked down the stairs to see my parents in the living room watching the news.

"Hey mom. Hey dad," I said taking a seat on the other couch.

"Hey sweetie. How was it with Chris today? Him meeting Christian and everything?" My mom asked looking up from her book.

"It was aight. All that matters is Christian had fun," I said looking at my mom.

"Same ol Chris?" My dad ask.

"Yes. Still the annoying "boyfriend" I said rolling my eyes.

"He just cares baby," my mom said.

"I know but just a lil too much. Let me go call him to let him know I made it home," I said getting up

"Ok. Goodnight baby," my parents said as I was making my way to my room.

I pulled out my phone and I was just bout to call Chris but I got a FaceTime request. It was from Troy. I smiled to myself and accept the FaceTime.

"Hey baby," Troy said smiling at me.

"Hey. I miss you," I said sitting on my bed.

"I miss you too. How's lil man?" He asked looking at me.

"He's sleep at the moment. We just came back from Chuck E. Cheese not too long ago," I said.

"He must of had fun," he said looking like he was tired.

"You tired baby?" I asked

"No I just wish my baby was right here with me," he said making a puppy dog face.

"Aww babe you know that looks adorable on you," I said smiling.

"That's why I do it," he said looking at me.

"You know what else miss you?" He asked with a smirk on face.

"What?" I asked already knowing what the answer is.

"DIS DICK!" He said pulling "him" out his basketball shorts.

"Ayye nigga control that," I said yawning.

"Aww my baby tired. What time is out there?" He asked putting his dick back in his shorts.

"9:38," I said checking my alarm clock.

"Well you get some rest and call me tomorrow," he said.

"Ok love you baby," I said kissing my camera.

"Love you too baby girl," he said doing the same.

I ended the call and laid down in my bed. I almost forgot! I gotta let this nigga know I made it home

Veronica: i made it home

Chris: ok. i was wondering if you were free friday night?