Chapter 7 Mates

After I calmed down, I mind-linked Aiden.

Do you think you can get me some clothes?

Oh! of course.

He changed back and went into his house. He tossed me a simple t- shirt and shorts. I changed and ran to his arms.

"Ahem?" I turned and saw an old man, not older than 60, looking at us.

"Mind explaining why you showed up at our house in the middle of the night?" He seemed mad, angry.

"Oh! S-sorry sir. I didn't know what came over me."

I was starting to cry, I could feel tears welling up my eyes as he reminded me of how Samuel would treat me. But I kept my tears in.

(Aiden mind-linked his father) Dad, don't. She is my mate.

The man was shocked and stared at me.

"A-aiden, w-who is this?" I shyly asked.

"I'm Aiden father, dear. But you can call me Josh." He suddenly changed his tone.

"ok s- I mean Josh."

I took a deep breath before speaking up.

"Once again I'm sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night. that was very impolite. I was having a forced shift and I guess I need my mat- ,Aiden's touch. Pls forgive me."

I could tell Aiden was blushing, he knew what I was about to say.

"Em, would you like to stay here for the night?"

"Well, if it's alright with your father."

"Not at all dear, plus my wife and daughter would surely adore you."

"Thank you sir- I mean Josh."

I walked in the house, and suddenly I saw a familiar face came running towards Aiden.

"Aiden, are you hu-. EMELINA! You're his mate?!"

"Isabelle! Your his sister?!"

"Answer my question first then I'll answer yours."

I took a deep breath and suddenly I felt a warm hand intertwined with mine.

" I Guess So, I guess Aiden is my mate." I blushed as I told her,

Aiden was beaming from ear to ear.

" And yes, I am his sister. Why didn't you tell me you were a werewolf too?" She giggled.

" I Guess I didn't know how."

"That's okay. I am just glad it wasn't that Malia who was everyday claiming that she is Aiden's mate."

My eyes were starting to turn black, meaning I was about to have another forced shift. I felt that warm hand squeeze me tighter and I cooled down.

Aiden was staring at Isabelle with angry eyes.

"Sorry bro, you didn't tell her yet right?"

"You think?"

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two to rest. See you tomorrow for school!" She waved at me before she left.

Now it was just me and Aiden in the hallway staring at each other.