Chapter 20 A little surprise

After I had forgiven Aiden, we headed back. That night, Aiden had a meeting. He didn't want me to come since he wanted me to rest. I rolled my eyes, and went to bed. Suddenly, I didn't feel well. I ran into the bathroom and pucked. I stayed in there for one hour. What's wrong with me?

Xyla, what's wrong with me?

I-i dont know Em.

I was worried. So i yelled for Isabelle.
Few minutes later, Isabelle came rushing in.

"What's wrong Em? Why are you on the floor?"

"I-I think I'm not f-feeling well."

"Oh dear- Wait, are u pregnant?!"

"What!"

"Well, mostly once the female and male mate,pregnancy comes." She explained.

"I don't know Isa. "

"I'll grab you a pregnancy test kit."

"Whatever."

And just like that Isabelle ran out. I just stood there kneeling on the toilet, constantly vomiting. Ugh! I hate this.

Thankfully, Aiden was still at his meeting. I do not want him to see me like this. Isabelle came back and told me the instructions. I did it and now I had to wait for 3 minutes. I swear, those were the longest three minutes in my life!

3 minutes was up , and I looked at it.

Positive.

I dropped the kit, and went into shock. How was Aiden going to react to this?! Is he going to be happy? sad? Angry? Guilty? Emotions were all over the place. And I started crying. Isabelle went for a hug.

"Aiden will love it Em, don't worry."

I sighed and nodded my head. Then i went to bed. Isa decided to stay with me. and I couldn't be happier.

Now, question is: How am I gonna tell Aiden about this?

That'll be a question I'll worry tomorrow.

The next day, I felt strong muscular arms wrapping around mine. I couldn't help but smile. I felt so safe, so secure, so...protected. But I knew Samuel was still on the loose.

"Staring my love?"

Aiden caught me!

"Couldn't help myself."

He let out a chuckle and kissed me in the forehead.

"How is it that you are more beautiful every day? I love u so much."

"I love you too. But how did the meeting go?"

"Ok. It was to discuss about how we were going to take down Samuel."

"I see. Can I help?"

"Sorry love. But I don't wish for u to get hurt. "

I thought: "He's right. And with the baby, I am in no condition to fight. I have to keep my baby safe, but I still won't see my aiden get hurt."

"You're right. I understand. I won't go into battle."

"Thank you ba-"

"But if I see u in trouble, I won't hesitate to go back in my word."
"No!"

"I am not taking no for an answer."

"I can't risk it!"

I shot up the bed.

"Aiden! I am future luna of this pack. I protect what's mine until my last breath!"

"I can't handle it right now."