Chapter 11 Truth

As Aiden's hands wrapped around mine, he started speaking.

"Once there were two wolves, one white and one black wolf. Their packs were rivals. One day they met each other while hunting. It was love at first sight. They met every night at the full moon. Three years later, the white wolf got pregnant. The black wolf didn't know what to do , so he left her. The white wolf didn't want to kill her baby, so she gave birth to her. She loved her with all her heart, but she knew her pack would never accept her so- "

"What's the baby's fur colour?" I interrupted.

"Pure white."

"Continue..." My eyes were starting to get watery.

"So she left her in another wolf's territory, in hopes her baby would be treated better than what her pack would do. "

"How do you know this story?"

"The black wolf was born in this territory. After he left the white wolf, he came to us for advice. We told him we would actually accept her. He was delighted, he returned to the white wolf and told her the good news. The white wolf didn't hear any explanation and with anger she killed him for leaving her. The white wolf never ever knew what the black wolf would say. The baby could have been here, safe..."

"Y are you telling me this?"

"Because this story is only passed down by leaders. If one day that baby is able to come here, she will be treated with respect. For she is the only werewolf who was born in a full moon. She is the only one that has magical powers, powers that will save the werewolves."

"Save the werewolves from what?"

"Samuel, leader of the Red Blood Pack."

"Y is he a threat?"

"He is capable of many things baby, u don't know yet. I am telling you this because-"

"You think that's me?"

"No doubt."

"It is said that the mate of that baby also has powers."

"So u have powers?"

"You really want to know?"

"Duh."

"Then yes, I do."

"Aiden?"

"Yes baby?"

"What are my powers?"

"I don't know."

"How am I suppose to 'save the world'?"

"We'll figure it out..."

"Is that why we're here?"

"That's half of the reason."

Aiden took a deep breath.

"Are you alright Aiden?"

"Em, I-"

Just then, Aiden's phone rang.

When he was answering, I thought to myself, Was he going to say it?

Aiden ended the call.

"Aiden , who was that?" I asked.

"No one important love."

"Aiden-"

And before I could continue, he smashed his lips on mine and gave me a sweet and gentle kiss, under the shining stars.

Emelina's POV

He is My wolf, My Mate... And I will never let him go. Even, if he has not said it.

Aiden's POV

She is my world now, and I will never let her go. Even if I had not said it, I will soon. Soon...