Chapter 13 Revenge

As I walked out of school, "Oh shit! I forgot my textbook!" I ran to the classroom, and what I saw was unbelievable.

Aiden was kissing Malia! My Mate was kissing another wolf! I let out a scream, they were shock.

"Em!"

I just started crying.

"I can explain Em!"

"Don't bother..."

And I ran out.

Aiden's POV

I walked out of class. Emelina was not staying back , but I was. I was getting my book from my classroom, when i saw Malia in her underwear. I stared, and shot an angry look at her.

"Malia! What are you doing?!"

"Aw baby. I know you like it. Come on, nobody's here."

I rolled my eyes, since my desk was behind her, i had to walk towards her.

"Yes baby. Come to me." She started flirting again.

"Look Malia, I just need to take my book, so can you pls f*cking move?!"

She rolled her eyes, and pull me towards her, and kisses me. Before I knew it, I heard a scream.

"Em!"

She was crying.

"I can explain!"

"Don't bother..."

And she ran out. I turned to Malia.

She was smiling.

"Finally, that slut is gone. "

Come on baby, let's continue..."

"Malia, get the hell out of sight! I will deal with u later! You know the consequences ."

She took a step forward and I just slapped her face, and left.

Emelina's POV

I was running, I thought I could trust him. I just ran, I didn't know where. My feet decided to take me to the waterfall. I just stood there, crying...