Chapter 21 One step to war

Even though a few months ago, I told Aiden I will tell him about my past during our first date, I still didn't get the chance to do so. Every time I attempted to, something will always come up.

Now that Aiden knows I'm pregnant, He has been taking  really good care of me. But that doesn't mean I'm going to step down as my duties as Luna. He has been going into meeting to discuss how to take down Samuel. During all of that, I have been discovering more of my powers. Aimee had already discovered all of them though.

One day I was at the pack's library with the girls. I wanted to search up on why am I so special. I came across a gold covered book. It was decorated with creamy coloured pearls and Emerald wordings History of the Moon Goddess

This book was hidden at a deserted corner in the library. I read it and learnt the history. Since I was Certain I'm not the Moon goddess, I'm 101% sure my first born will be. Usually, it will be girl. So i expect that my first born would be a gurl. Months have gone by, Aiden was still preparing , and I was starting to show my baby bump.

Isabelle had also found her mate. Technically, Giselle Mori her and I were just doing some shopping while we just bought out coffee. She smelled a wonderful smell and trailed the scent to her mate. Her mate must have knew she was his mate cos he was staring at her. He walked towards her and said quietly "Mine."

Me and the girls just awed. The guy introduced himself. Zane was his name. He was a fine man, and I was glad Isa had found her true love.
Zane followed us back to the pack house and of course he had to go through a lecture from both Aiden and his Dad. Aiden's mom was just crying tears of joy.

*MAKE SURE YOU READ AT THE BOTTOM. VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!*

Okay guys, I know this chapter is really boring but I just wanna sum up everything. Aiden's parents have already stepped down. That's why Aiden was able to crown Em as Luna. So anyway, the ending that I've planned is actually kinda touching. And if you want a hint on how the story is gonna end, scroll All the way down. If u do not like the 'hint', then I'm sorry. But this is my story, my ending. Thanks you for your understanding . Now, SCROLL DOWN!

EVERYONE is gonna live. I repeat, EVERYONE is gonna live. The story ending is gonna be about understanding and forgiveness. So stay tuned!
~Author😄