Chapter 19 Forgive & Forget

Before we start this chapter,I really really wanna thank all of u who read my story. I didn't know people would actually read it. 100 reads is like more than enough. So thank you guys. Anyway, this chapter is gonna be very  short. But the next chapter is gonna be long. So stay tuned!

~Sherri

Once I heard that ruffle, I immediately knew it was a rogue wolf. Aiden hasn't found me yet, I guess it was difficult when you mask your scent. Due to my training, I was able to defend myself. I was prepared, but I still needed Aiden's help. I unmasked my scent, Aiden definitely could find me. But it will take time, so while waiting, it was time to put my training skills to the test.

As the rogue wolf was charging towards me, I changed into my wolf. Xyla's beauty was incredible. The rogue wolf pounced on me, but I used the strength of my legs and got him off me. I charged at him while he was still getting cautious and I bit his upper neck.

He fell and Xyla was able to break free. Just then, I smelled forest fire and daffodils. Aiden! Xyla calmed down, but she still bit the wolf one more time, before heading towards Aiden. I thought Xyla was going to hug him, but instead she told me,"Em, let me handle him."

"Ok."

With that, we changed to human form, but Xyla had the control. How you can differentiate us, is that my eyes are blue. Xyla's eyes are greenish blue. Aiden could tell it wasn't me.

"Xyla, give me back Emelina."

"No! Do you know how you using your alpha voice on her has affected her?!"

"I know...and I'm sorry."

"She was hurt Aiden, do you know how hard is it when your human is upset and you cannot do anything about it?"

"I know Xyla, I know..."

"So you remember what you promised her?"

"That I will never let her go, I will prove to her that I care for her, and love her forever."

"Did you break that promise?"

"Yes...I hurt her, even though I said I won't."

"She isn't angry with you, you know? She's just disappointed."

"I'm sorry."

Xyla mind linked me telling me he was sincere. I took over and my eyes went back to red.

I hugged him and simply said.

"You're forgiven."

Btw, MYE IS OVER!!! So I can actually publish more.