Chapter 24- The birth

I HAVE WRITTEN A BRAND NEW STORY CALLED Silver Eyes.

That story is better written with more drama and detailed. Pls support that story, I have written thrice the effort on that story than this one.

Until now, I was feeling extra pain. At least a little subsided, thanks to Aiden. Even though u passed out, I could here many voices. One was familiar, and that was Aiden's. I was placed on a bed, And I felt someone changing me. Its time for my baby to come to this world. Since I was unconscious, they had to do the structural method. And that's by doing surgery. As Aiden was alpha and My mate, he was allowed to come into the surgery room with me. Though, I could here him argue for a few minutes with the nurse about coming in with me. I couldn't help but chuckle. Aiden must have heard it, as he frantically kept saying my name.
"Em? Can you here me?"
I was too weak, so I just smiled at him.
"You're going to get through this baby. I promise you."
I again just smiled at him.
Through the surgery, I felt nothing. They must have injected me with something to ease the pain. As soon as I heard, "Its a girl!" I was beaming with pride. Its over, the birth was over!
"Wait! I see another head!"
I got shocked. I...I'm having twins?!
"Yes baby, we're having twins!"
Aiden! He read my mind! Oh how I would kill him right now! Sigh...But not now.
A few minutes later I heard another voice.
"Its a boy!"
A boy! Yes!
And that's how Javiour Benjamin Lockwood and Avery Mia Lockwood was born.
I was so proud, and happy, that my family I've always wanted is right in front of me.
A few hours later, I found myself on the hospital bed. A warm hand was on mine.
"Aiden?"
Aiden shot up the bed, beaming with delight.
"You're awake!"
"Where are our children?"
"I'll have someone bring them in."
"Alright."
And a few minutes later, Avery was in my arms. Javiour was in Aiden's. They are perfect.
"Javiour has your eyes Em."
"Avery has your smile."
"Thank you Em."
"For what?"
"For giving me a family to love and protect."
"Well, I guess we're parents of the next moon goddess and the next alpha."
"I guess so."
"Aiden?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too baby. Forever and ever."
I guess suffering for the first 17 years in my life was worth it. I am now 18 and Aiden is 19. We were really young parents, but we loved it.

Hey all! I am sad to say that there is only one chapter left to go. Thank you for reading my story. I hope you like this chapter.  And for the second last time, Allios!
~Author 🙂