Chapter 15 Training

After i left the closet, I was upset. He actually came and explained, "Know that Malia was never the one for me."

Those words kept repeating in my head. I felt so helpless, I wanted to be able to defend myself, to stand up for myself. And at that point, my eyes changed from blue to purple. I wasn't myself, I changed.

After school, I approached Aiden.

"Aiden, a word please?" I said seriously.

"Sure princess." He replied.

We walked to a small and quiet corner.

"Aiden , can you teach me how to fight?"

"What, why?!" He exclaimed.

He was shocked at my request.

"I have been training by myself before Aiden. "

"So?"

"So I want to learn more. I wanna be able to defend myself."

He kept silent for a moment.

"After you move in with me."

I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to even if you don't teach me."

Aiden was staring at me . I laughed.

"I'll be at your house this Saturday."

I blew a kiss at him, and left.

(A/n Emelina eyes went back to normal, her eyes are back to blue.)

This Saturday, Aiden came bright and early.

"Wake up sunshine!"

"Aiden! One, how did you know where I lived? Two, why are you here at 7 in the morning?" I grumbled.

"One, I am your mate. Two, I'm excited ."

"My things are packed and is in the kitchen." I patted my pillow ready for round two of sleeping.

"Alright princ- "

"Now get out. Mama needs her beauty sleep."

"Yes milady. " He bowed.

2 hours later, I got up and got ready. 2 hours later, I was at his house. 1 min later, I was squeezed by my best friend. 1 min later I was deaf by my best friend's scream of excitement. Isabelle let me to my room .

Her own room was on my right and Aiden was opposite mine. I was excited to be living here. But I felt things were going a bit too fast.

2 weeks ago, I was living a normal teenage life, and now I'm living in my mate's house.

The next day, I woke up bright and early. He had already got up before me. So we started straight away. Since I had some practice before , I was not that bad.

But once Aiden stared punching, I felt that what I had trained for 1 year was nothing. His lightest punch was equal to my strongest punch!

Aiden's POV

Em showed me her fighting skills. I have to be honest, I was not really focused on her punching, I was looking at her body. She had scars everywhere. It made me sad she had been tortured.

I snapped back into reality when a felt a pain on my cheek. Emelina slapped me! It was...sexy.

"Aiden!"

"Huh? What?"

"You zoned out..."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Its my body isn't it?"

"No?"

"Don't lie c'mon..."

"What?! No Em.."

"Just admit, I look ugly. " She took a few steps back, embarrassed.

"Em.. " I walked towards her.

"Your body is beautiful. The scars you have shows your strong, you survived whatever happened to you, your scars represents the pain you endured."

She was sobbing.

"Please Aiden, don't ever let him come to me." She pleaded with vulnerability.

"Never love. I'll give up mine if it meant you will live."

She started to calm down.

"Come on love, let's continue."

Now, I was focused on her punch. To be honest, she was not that bad. She was strong, with pressure she can actually beat me one day. And I am the best of the werewolves!

Even So, I don't mind her kicking my ass. It is kinda cute.

So that's that, I trained her hard. 1 week later, she excelled. She was excellent. She could even take out ALL 150 newbies we had. And those newbies had been training for 3 months.

Emelina's POV

With Aiden helping me, I got better, a lot better. I beat all 150 newbies they had. And Now, I can defend myself. And I can beat that bitch's ass the most! I was thrilled.

I also grew more confident. Even Isa saw the change in me... Now that I excelled in hand to hand combat, I was living on to werewolf fighting. It was something like hand to hand combat. So it won't be a problem. Watch out world, The Queen is on her way. Samuel Red, be ready for me.