Chapter 14 Forgiveness

I didn't know how long I've been crying. Aiden was here, I could smell his scent. But I don't know why he doesn't want to come out. I do not want to talk to him now anyways.

I stood there till night time and started to walk back. Was I still going to move in with him? I don't know.

Aiden's POV

I followed her, I knew she would go to the waterfall, I knew she was sad, I knew she knows I'm here. I knew... Yet, I don't have the courage to walk up to her and explain. She had been crying all the time, and all I did...was watch.

*How stupid can I be?!*

I don't know.

At night, she finally left. Was she still going to move in with me? I don't know. Isabelle had told me to fix that. I want to, I just don't know how...

Emelina's POV

When I got to Aiden's house, it was quiet. I stared at it, and walked to back to my house. What am I going to do now?

Yawn...I'll figure that out tomorrow.
Once I reached home, I collapsed onto the bed.

Goodnight world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, I lazily got up of bed. I went to school, and saw Isa. I looked down, and just quietly walked to class. School was ok, nothing special. Until last period, biology class.

How am I going to face him?

I walked to class, the whole room was smelling like forest fire and daffodils. Aiden is here.

Xyla: Mate is sad Em.

"I know."

"Then?"

"I don't wanna talk to him yet."

"Grrrr "

I sat down, Aiden was facing me, he was down, he feels guilty. I can tell. I kept quiet the whole class. I couldn't concentrate on what Mrs Lu was saying.

"Mrs Lu? May I go the washroom?" I asked.

"Go ahead dear, but don't take too long."

"Whatever. "

I walked to the bathroom, just then I was swung by the arm and pulled into the janitors closet. I knew who it was.

"F*ck, I cannot even last a day without you talking to me."

"Stop...Aiden. "

"I'm sorry Em. "

"What's the point? "

"Let me just explain, please.. "

I kept quiet. So he just continued and explained to me.

"....so can you forgive me?"

"I am not angry at you Aiden, I am just hurt."

"Know that Malia was never the one for me."

"Can you prove that to me?"

Aiden was smiling.

"I just need time to think."

He kissed on the forehead.

"Ok love."

And I walked out...

Was I gonna forgive him? Yes
Was I still gonna move in with him? Yes
Was I ever gonna let this go? No.