Chapter 22 Let the war begin

2 months have gone by.

Isabelle was very happy with her mate, Zane.

I was still pregnant, Aiden and the pack have been training hard for the battle. But still, he made time for me. Right now, I'm in absolute no condition to fight. This baby is probably going to be the death of me! It kept on kicking me during the night, Making me crave food every time of the day, and making me look like a fat whale!

Even So, I know I'm gonna love him/her. Aiden and I decided that we wanted to keep the baby gender a secret. We wanted it to be a surprise. Though, if it were to be a boy, we would name him Javiour. If it were a girl, she would be named Avery.

I've gotten to discover more of my powers. Some in weird ways. Like two days ago, I saw Kate grabbing a cereal box from the top shelf , she was too short to get it, she wanted to tip it over but failed, the cereal box was about to fall on her when I realised it was floating mid-air. I have telekinesis! Weird way huh?

We also haven't had any rouge attacks. We are assuming they are also preparing. Our pack is actually going to attack tomorrow. The pack was confident, and prepared.

That night, when i was about to fall asleep in our bedroom (yes, I moved into Aiden's room), he just came back firm his meeting. I felt him place a warm kiss on my cheek, before getting a shower. I took in a deep breath, praying to the moon goddess that everything would go through smoothly, and that none of our members would get hurt. Especially Aiden.

I-i couldn't afford to lose him. Before I knew it, Aiden was done with his shower, And he caught me sobbing.

"What's wrong my love?" He asked softly.

"I'm just scared of what's going to happen tomorrow."

"I know. But I'll be fine. We'll be fine. "

"Can you promise me that?"

"I promise."

I took in a deep breath.

"If you get hurt, I swear I will come out if this pack house, kick the wolf who harmed you in the ass, and slap you for breaking your promise."

He let out a chuckle.

"I know you will princess."

He placed sweet kisses on my forehead.

"Get some rest."

I nodded, "Good night "

"Goodnight."

Aiden's POV

Once Em fell asleep, I can't help but wonder if the promise I made to her was really a promise.

There is a high chance I'll get hurt. But I had to destroy Samuel. I don't want my mate to get hurt, I wanted to punish Samuel for all he's doing.

*Sigh* ...We'll see how it goes. Right now, I just want to relax in bed with my mate...

Emelina's POV

That night, I had a weird dream. I dreamt that the Moon goddess was talking to me.

"My child, How are you?"

"Um...Where am I?"

"You're in the spirit realm Of the Goddess. "

"I am dead?!"

"No sweetie, I am the Moon Goddess, and in a way, I am related to you."

"What?"

"You see, my sister made a big  mistake, and came down to earth.My sister was always known to have an adventurous life. And she had decided to come down to earth to explore. Little did she know, she fell in love with a werewolf. Even though the man kept it a secret form her, she knew he would tell her eventually. And he did! My sister told me, that that werewolf was mate-less. His mate had died. So i gave her my blessing. Our parents didn't really approve, but they just want their daughter to be happy, you know? So  She married on Earth, and my sister happens to be your great great great great great grandmother." She explained thoroughly.

"Oh..."

"But  anyways, That's not the reason why I called/summon you. I called to warn you. "

"Is something going to happen tomorrow?!"

"I can't exactly tell you. But I will tell you, that It has and will be you to stop Samuel. Your mate will only be guiding you. All I have to say, Is that you must forgive."

"What? I don't understand!"

"You will soon my child."

And just like that, I woke up form my dream. The moon goddess actually talked to me! Oh...now I'm really worried.
_______________

The next day...

When I woke up, I could already see Aiden and the pack doing their last minute training. All the ladies of the pack have gathered in the pack house.

When I reached downstairs, everyone curtsied.

"Luna." They channelled.

I smiled, and made my way to the kitchen. The maids were preparing breakfast. I saw all the children playing and a few ladies watching over them in the living room. So i joined.

Soon, the men had returned from training, most ladies ran up to their mate. Mostly what they said were:

"Pls be careful. "

"Don't get hurt."

"I'll miss you."

"Come back home safe alright?"

I felt sad, that the men had to leave their mates to go to 'war'. I haven't forgotten what the Moon goddess have told me though.

Aiden was one of the last who entered the pack house. Once he saw me, he made his way towards me. He kissed me and moved down to my stomach.

"Hey there my Prince or princess. You better be good for mommy. Don't cause her any trouble. Daddy will be back before you know it. I love you and your mother."

I smiled when he said that.

"Aiden?"

"Yea?"

"Pls...be careful. I can't raise the baby by myself. He/She would also want to see his/her father. "

"I will princess."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We made our way to the kitchen and had our breakfast with the pack. It felt nice to have breakfast with the entire 'family'. But soon, They were already heading out.

As soon as they stepped out,  screams were heard. It came from the guards guarding our territory. The leader of the guards was mind-linking Aiden. Of which, I am also able to hear. As soon as that guard was cut off, I knew. Shit, They're here!

I hope you like this chapter. There are only a few more chapters left, but I am also working on another story. Sacrifice So stay tuned for the next chapter. Allios!
~Author😉