Chapter 23 Changed

Recap
Once the captain had lost contact with us, I knew. Shit! They're here...
And now, here is chapter 23. Enjoy!
Remember: Read ALL words carefully. I really found what I wrote a little...deep.

The men quickly ran out while the women stayed in the pack house. The Red Blood Pack and the Silver Moon Pack is now...at war!
All the men shifted, the only black wolves are Samuel and Aiden. They were standing just opposite each other, growling. *This will not end well* In a swift, All wolves went to charge at each other. Clearly Aiden and Samuel fought each other. I saw the whole thing from the window. I can't help but notice something in Samuel. It was small, so small. I turned back to see all the women staring at the fight.
"Isabelle?"
Isabelle came.
"Yea?"
"Do you feel or see something strange in Samuel?"
Isabelle looked through the window and shook her head.
I sighed.
*There is something.*
Xyla: Em, I know why you are thinking like that.
"Y then?"
"Your last power, our ultimate power. Seeing others soul."
"What?!"
"I just realised it too. That's why you can tell something different in Samuel?"
"Alright, so what it that something?
It's very small, and I can tell it's something positive."
"Em, it's Love! He is fighting for love!"
"Oh my god!"
As soon as i said that , I somehow looked through Samuel's soul. (That's where chapter 17 comes in) As I read through what he has been thinking, even after what he has done to me, I finally understood. I understood what he felt, and why he did all that. I can't help but feel sad for him. He...he doesn't really deserve to die! I mean...Aiden would have done the same thing if he doesn't find his mate. I have to do something!
"All ladies, please remain in the pack house. Do not leave. Understood?"
All replied, "Yes Luna."
"Isabelle Flores is in charge till I return. Whatever she says , you listen."
"Yes Luna."
Isabelle was still looking at me, shocked.
"Isabelle, I need you to look after here."
"Where are you going? Aiden specifically said you stay here."
"He is My Mate. Alpha voice does not affect me."
"just. Be careful okay?"
"I promise."
And I headed out.
When I reached out, it was chaos. I held my hands to my stomach, *My little one, pls don't make any movements. For mommy.*
And I shifted. I have to say, shifting while your pregnant takes a toll on me. But I knew I have to do it. I have to explain this to Aiden. Samuel deserves a second chance.
And I sprinted to Samuel and Aiden. Since Aiden is my mate, I have an almost equal roar. I roared loudly at the two of them. And they just stopped, looking at me. Both were growling at me. I shifted to human form and commanded Both of them to do the same. At first they didn't, but when I stared at them, they meekly obeyed. Bit they were not at all happy. I just stared at them.
"Aiden baby, I have a few words to say. And you, Samuel Red, If you truly still want me, you are to tell your pack to stand down and listen to what I have to say. And it goes the same for you Aiden."
Both looked at each other and soon the fight stopped. I took on a deep breath.
"Samuel, I suppose you know alrdy that I'm the white wolf. You think I'm special, and you want your son to be mated to me. Your son comes into my so called room most of the night. I suppose he tells you what we do in- "
I heard a growl. I turned to Aiden and strictly said.
"Aiden!"
I calmed down and continued.
"Your son comes to tell you what we did, he would tell you that he tortures me or something. But actually we did nothing. We just talked, and to he honest, I enjoyed his company. But still, have you ever ask your son whether we wanted this kind of life? He would tell me every night that he would want his destined mate to be with him to rule. He never wanted power , he just wanted love. "
Just then, a grey wolf came walking towards us.
"Hi again Greg. "
He shifted and returned a hello.
"Aiden, this is Greg, Samuel's son."
Greg said a hello but Aiden didn't reply.
"Samuel, your son tells me What you actually do every weekend. You never came to my room on weekends. And I now know why. On Saturdays, you go to a cave, and you just sit there thinking about your mate. In Sundays, you always ask to be alone and you go for a run, when secretly,you actually run in other pack's territory. In little hopes you find your mate. And luckily, you never ever got caught. "
Samuel's anger started to fade. And it began to be filled with sadness.
"Samuel, for once. I am sorry you didn't find your mate. But there is still a chance for your son. You are capable of many things. Put them to your advantage, use them for good. Use them for your son. Your son is sweet and kind. And I know he will make a great alpha. It is time you train him to be one. Stop wasting your time feeling sad for your mate. Look to the future with your son. Enjoy life with him. Imagine him as your own. Treat him like your own. Understand that. You don't need me to have a happy life. All you need, is family.
"But-"
"No. You can do it. I saw it in your soul. You have a little light inside. That light is what keeping you on your feet. You are still caring for someone. And that light, is love. I believe in you Samuel. And, I forgive you for what you've done to me."
All the time i was talking, nobody said a word. Even Aiden.
"I know it's a lot to think about. But you don't have end your pain with war. I am giving you a chance to start over."
"And what If I don't want it?"
"I know you do. Don't refuse it."
He took in a deep breath.
"You, you are right."
Aiden started to talk.
"Look Samuel, I am not happy that my mate is giving you a second chance. I cannot forgive you for what you've done to her-."
I was about to protest when.
"But I am willing to try. For her."
"Thank you Alpha Aiden. I'm sorry for the mess I've caused."
Aiden nodded his head.
And soon, The Red Blood Pack retreated. The silver moon pack started to cheer.
"All hail the Luna!"
I blushed.
Aiden lifted me up and kissed me passionately.
"I love you so god damn much!"
"I love yo-"
Just then I felt an intense pain.
Aiden saw my expression and placed me down.
"A-aiden. It's time." And i passed out.
I felt strong arms carrying me somewhere. Hopefully the birth won't be so painful...
Aiden's POV
I picked up An and twirled her around. I was so proud of her!
"I love you so god damn much!"
She let out a chuckle.
"I love yo-"
She let out a scream.
I quickly placed her down.
"A-aiden, it's time." And just like that, she passed out.
The whole Pack saw and was shocked. I quickly picked her up and used my super speed to the were hospital. I could tell the whole pack was worried for their Luna. But i was the most worried.
Pls moon goddess, keep her safe...

Hey all! Another chapter is out. I hope you enjoyed it. See you in the next one. And Btw, this chapter was more than 1200 lines long. So anyway, Allios!
~Author😉