Prologue

"Oh you don't know that!" I spat. I was not taking this today. I had seen the signs of my spirit guide. And I'm sure of it! "Mhm yeah sure. Show us proof you brat." Jack scoffed, crossing his arms and turning his head away from me. "Yeah! Maybe your little friend will want to come out and play! Oooh Megan's spirit guide! C'mon out!" Skylar mocked. "He--He isn't like that!" I defended. "Then what's he like?" Skylar asked with a smug grin on her face. "He's kind, really!" I said with worry in my voice. Angering spirits was the last thing I ever wanted to do. "And how do YOU know?" Jack whipped around, pointing directly at me. "I--I..." I looked away. "Hah! She hasn't even spoken to it!" Jack said with victory in his voice. "C'mon, we have better people to be with that actually exist.." Skylar scoffed, leading Jack off.

But that, that was 15 years ago. I wrote everything down they said that day. I was never forgetting it. As my roommate walked in, I quickly shoved the notebook under my pillow. "So, I have a date on Friday. Afterwards we are coming here. I need you to tidy up before we get here, m'kay?" My roommate ordered, opening the fridge. "Yeah, that's cool." I replied, taking my phone out. "Hey also, you have Mr Sonseon right?" My roommate popped open a can of Coke, getting out her math textbook. "Yeah. Homework help?" I got up myself, putting my phone in my pocket and getting my own textbook. "Just give me your sheet of paper and I'll copy yours.." My roommate waiting for me to flip to the right page where I kept my answers on a separate piece of paper I left to mark the page. "I'll take that thank you." My roommate snatched the paper the second I got to the page. "Also, I'm going out. Can you leave these here for when I get back I'll copy it then." My roommate grabbed her little handbag and walked out the dorm door. Finally alone time! I powered on the laptop we shared (we were given it by the college to share, each dorm did the same) and looked up ways to communicate with spirits.

Automatic writing? Looks to hard.

Meditate? Can't do that with a popular girl for a roommate..

Ask for dream visions? I can never remember wheat happens within 5 minutes of being awake.

Ouija board. I don't have one... That's it!! I'll make myself one!!

And with that, the story begins...