5/7/18

"Now we wait for it to dry." I said as I put the final touches on the Ouija board. "And this is going to work?" My roommate said as she looked over the board. "Oh yeah." I got up from the floor and took a good look at the board. "Of all things I thought I'd do in life this wasn't on the list." My roommate remarked. "Just to check, you didn't kill the man right?" My roommate asked. "I'm positive I didn't." I said with confidence.

"Here Megan check this out!" My roommate said. She had been looking things up on the laptop about spirits. "It says that here in Ohio there's a haunted area about 2 hours away!" My roommate said with joy as she pointed to the picture on the screen. "Ohio State Reformatory?" "Yeah! It was sorta like a prison and it's one of the most haunted places in the U.S!" My roommate was over excited but I was too, just containing it. "Aaannnddd here, I found this thing on Amazon that goes by 'spirit box'. It travels through radio channels so the spirits can communicate." My roommate pulled up the tab. I've seen that used before definitely. I always wanted to try one for myself. "But you consider prices?" I smirked, pointing to the $174.97 on the screen. "Oooooh heh... Well how much money do we have?" She asked.

We ended up counting a total of $98 between the 2 of us.

"Well where can we get jobs?" My roommate asked, putting her share of the money back. "There's Subway, you know places like that." I took my share and put I back. "Isn't Kings Island down the road? Each of us can work a different job." My roommate suggested. "Yeah good idea! Who works what?" I asked. "I'll work Kings Island and you can do Subway." My roommate said before I could respond. "Hey no I deserve a say in things!" I protested. "Why not work as like babysitters till Kings Island opens?" I asked as my roommate rolled her eyes. "Babies are... Gross and slobbery..." My roommate scoffed. "But it's for the project and I'm doing it too." I pleaded. "Ugh fine..." My roommate groaned.

We set ourselves up on a babysitting website and within a few days we had our first customer.

"Is this a group thing or is this solo?" My roommate asked. "Er... Solo I guess. We have 2 people at the same time anyways so we'll each take one." I showed my roommate the notification. "Ooh okay." And with that we started preparing for our babysitting that started in about an hour.

I arrived at the place I was said to go and knocked on the door. "Oh why hello! C'mon in and I'll show you the basics." The lady chimed as I walked in and set my bag down by the door.

Basically I was told the rules and what to and not to do. The kid was 6 months old. "Okay kid, it's just you and me." I took a seat on the couch. The kid (who I was told was named Dominik) climbed onto the couch and tried to grab my phone from my pocket. "What, this?" I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and showed it to Dominik. He reached for the phone but I pulled it away. "Here I'll let you play on it." I unlocked the phone and handed it to Dom.

"OH DOM NO!" I grabbed the phone from his hands. He had opened Google and typed Porn into the search. He almost clicked on a link too! "Don't look at that stuff and I think that's enough screen. Now let's... Go play outside!" I put my phone in my pocket as we went out to his backyard.

"Here we can play on the trampoline!" I ran over to the trampoline and other on. Dom followed and started bounching on it. I jumped with him.

"Do trick." I heard Dominik say. "Oh, well I can try. Here you'll have to get off while I do." I said as Dom exited the trampoline and stood back to watch. I've never done any trampoline tricks so this was a first. I had tried backflips when I was 11. I never could successfully do it though. I took a deep inhale and got into a backflip starting position.

I went for the backflip.

I had closed my eyes when I did it.

I opened my eyes to see Dom clapping and me on my feet.

I LANDED!

"Can I try?" Dom asked as he got back onto the trampoline. I laughed at his question. "It's getting late so we otta eat dinner." I said as we walked inside.

Heck I didn't even know how I did it.

I got us dinner and we ate in peace.

After we ate we wanted to watch something on the T.V. "Can we watch movie?" Dom asked as he pointed to a shelf full of movie cases. "Yeah sure let's see... Here how about you choose?" I stepped away from the shelf as Dom scanned the selection. "What about Sausage Party?" Dom grabbed the case that read Sausage Party. I looked over the cover and the rating. "Oooh ha maybe not this one kiddo..." I put the R rated movie back on the shelf. "Then wat 'bout dis?" Dom handed me The Fox And The Hound 2. "Sure!" I popped the movie in and we relaxed on the couch.

We finished the movie at a perfect time for when Dominik's mother got home. "Was he good? He's a little hyper sometimes..." The lady reached for her wallet from her purse. "No he was great." I said. "Thank you very much." The lady handed me $20. "Thank you as well!" I waved goodbye and headed back to the car.

Maybe this wasn't so hard...

You Are Not The Monster That They Knew✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें