Salthezar Plum

THE NEXT DAY started in the back of the history classroom where the black haired, olive skin son of the Sugar Plum Fairy sat. He had fallen asleep with his hoodie over him head. He was jolted up when a pile of books slammed on his desk and there stood his history teacher.

"I would suggest not sleeping in my class." The teacher hissed before walking away. Sal, being the person he is, waited as his teacher was about to sit down. All of a sudden, the students started laughing and the teacher yelling, for someone unscrewed his chair making it break when someone sat on it.

Before the teacher could yelled at anyone, the bell rang. Sal gathered his stuff and left quickly to meet up with his friends at lunch. He sat down with his two friends that were the closest thing he had to brothers.

"Did you hear about the new kids?" Sal's friend, Marcus Thatch informed. Marcus is the son of Milo Thatch and Queen Kida of Atlantis.

"I heard the son of Cruella De Vil is here." Said the son of Anita and Roger, Ayden.

"I heard that Ben allowed a certain golden fairy to attend Auradon." Marcus said, eyed Sal to see his reaction. Sal looked up and gave him and eye roll.

"Whatever."

"So you don't care that the kid of Fiona is walking around, probably plotting to take over Auradon and follow in their mom's footsteps?"

"They can try." Sal joked. Soon after they dismissed the subject and moved on.

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

"If someone hands you a crying baby do you,

(A) Curse it?
(B) Lock it in a tower?
(C) Give it a bottle?
(D) Carve out its heart? "

Fairy Godmother asked. "Evie?"

"What was the second one?" Evie said, twirled her blue hair between her fingers.

"Anyone else, Florence?" Florence looking up her almost finished drawing of the wand.

"(C) Give it a bottle." She answered in boredom.

"Correct again." Fairy Godmother praised.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos commented.

"I just picked the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Florence explained.

"Oooh." They all realized. The lesson continues before a scared little girl in a baby blue dress came in, squealed in fear and walked quickly passed the five VKs.

"Oh, hello dear one." Fairy Godmother greeted her daughter, the sweet and frightening Jane.

"Hi, you need to sign off on the early dismissal of the coronation!" Jane kept looking back at VKs nervously. Fairy Godmother sign what was in order.

"I hope everyone remembers my daughter, Jane."

"Mom!" Jane protested quietly but it was being ignored by her mother.

"Jane, this is everyone."

"Hi." She squealed. "That's ok, as you were!"

With that she ran out quickly.

"You find a vile of poison do you,

(A) Put it in the king's wine?
(B) Paint it on any apple?"
(C) Turn it over to the proper authorize?