... but did I mention?

AS BEN WAS ALL LOVE SPELLED UP, Florence had nothing to worry about now. All Florence had to do now was stand next to Ben's parents when he is crowned king of Auradon. It was a solid plan, Fiona would almost be proud. Almost.

She stood in the top row of the bleachers with Evie, Lonnie, and Mal. Florence didn't really care about the game but still had to go for the sake of Carlos and Jay.

"There's 47 seconds, we're all tied up with the Sherwood Falcons. What a game from Auradon's fiercest rivals!" The announcer continues.
"... The Dragoneers have been all laying down with a hail of fire, and now a substitute.."

The three VK girls watched Jay talking to the coach before pushing Carlos onto the field. Evie jumped in enthusiasm like all the other, Mal smiled, and Florence just watched.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy, Carlos, who can barely hold his shield!" Florence was getting annoyed for two reasons; one being that the girls went wild with the mention of Jay, second being that the announcer was getting on the last nerve.

"And the tipoff is ready... here we go! Long pass goes to Jay! Jay dishes off to Princess Ben. Nice little block by Carlos! He does a little dance jig in his opponent's face!" Florence laughed at the site of Carlos mocking the other team.

"And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field! Jay makes a nice pass to Ben through the kill zone. Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay! He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Phillip, the Falcon's Goalkeeper!" She watched as the announcer continues.

"23 seconds left, you could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay, big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammer by dragon fire, still going on! Jay, hurling Maneuver at mid-field, he's in the clear! The ball goes back to Jay... He passes to Prince Ben. He scores!"

The crowd went wild, Florence covered her ears. She asked herself why people always get excited during these games.

"Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible game, what a team! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the Prince for the winner. What a victory! An absolutely incredible end to one of the best games ever. Here they come folks, the winners off the first tourn-" The announcer was cut off by Ben. Ben held on the microphone.

"Excuse me, excuse me. Attention, please? There's something I would like to say." Ben asked, everyone hushed down and waited for him to speak. Florence' eyes widened as there was silence before...

"Give me an F!"

"F!" We repeated.

"Give me an L!"

"L!"

"Give me an O!"

"O!"

"Give me an R!"

"R!"

"What does that spell?!"

"FLOR!" We all exclaimed.

"I can't hear you!"

"FLOR!"

"I love you Florence, did I mention that?" Florence hid face so no one could notice the blushing. Audrey, obviously embarrassed, ran off the field. "Give me a beat?"

"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!"

Ben:

Did I mention
That I'm in love with you.
And did I mention
There's nothing I can do.

And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday?
But let me shout it out loud if that's okay
That's okay

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought that it can happen to a guy like me.
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees.

Because my love for you is ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
It's ridiculous!
Just ridiculous!
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

Well did I mention
That I'm in love with you
And did I mention
There's nothing I can do.

And did I happen to say
I dream of you everyday?
But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay
If that's okay.

I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine.
Don't want to go another minute even without you
'Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do.

Because my love for you is ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
It's ridiculous!
Just ridiculous!
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
C'mon now!

Alright!
Alright!

Ben took of his jersey and through it at Florence' direction which she caught. She held it up.

Because my love for you is Ridiculous.
I never knew
(Who knew?)
That it can be like this.
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!
It's ridiculous!
Just ridiculous!
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.
C'mon now!

Ben was now in front of Florence who was trying to run away but Evie and Mal held her back.

"I love you, Florence. Did I mention that?" Ben said.

Constantly... Florence thought to herself. Audrey suddenly showed up behind him with by her side Chad. She snatched the microphone from Ben.

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." Audrey smirked behind grabbing onto Chad and kissed him. Ben took the microphone back and looked at Florence.

"Florence, will you go to the coronation with me?"

She grabbed the microphone and immediately said, "Yes!"

"She said yes!" Ben announced, the crowd went wild again and Audrey stormed off again like she did before.