Be Our Guest

THE FIVE VKS WERE ALL DRESSED UP and ready to get family day over with. In the meantime, Ben was up front with the choir group, ready to sing. Ben fixed his suit as the beat started.

BEN:

Ma cherie Mademoiselle,
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
That we welcome you tonight
And now, we invite you to relax
Let us pull up a chair
As the dining room proudly presents
Your dinner!

CHOIR GROUP (ALL):

Be our guest
Be our guest

Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest

Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuff
It's delicious!
Don't believe me?
Ask the dishes

CHOIR GROUP (MALES):

They can sing, sing sing
They can dance dance dance
After all, Miss, this is France
And the dinner here is never second best

Go on, unfold your menu
Take a glance and then you'll
Be our guest
Oui, our guest
Be our guest
C'mon, yeah be our guest, guest guest

The VKs walked up to the edge of the terrace listening and watched the happy families.

CHOIR GROUP (ALL):

Beef ragout
Cheese souffle
Pie and pudding en flambe
We'll prepare and serve with flair
A culinary cabaret

You're alone
And you're scared
But the banquet's all prepared
No one's gloomy or complaining
While the flatware's entertaining

We tell jokes
I do tricks
With my fellow candlesticks
And it's all in perfect taste
That you can bet

Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest
If you're stressed
It's fine dining we suggest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest
Be our guest

Florence clapped along with the rest of the audience. Ben looked around to find Florence, when he did he sent her a wink. Florence hid her face behind her hands.

Ben walked to his parents. Belle said, "Oh... That was so lovely!"

Florence talked with Mal, not noticing the eyes of her. Sal looked at the girl he had meet just last night.

"Salthezar, my baby boy!" The pink- haired woman shrieked, going up to hug her son.

"Hey, mama." Sal said embarrassed, hoping the sun blonde haired girl wasn't watching. His mother talked non-stop. He looked over to see the mystery girl hugging Prince Ben, they lingered in the hug.

"... Salthezar, are you listening to me?" Sugar Plum questions. Sal looks at her and nods.

"Yes, mama."

"Then what did I say?" Sugar Plum asked, crossing her arms. She knew her son wasn't able to answer, but looked at the direction he looked earlier. She saw Florence, not knowing who she really is.

"Who is she?" Sugar Plum asked.

"I don't know yet."

"She's pretty." Sugar Plum comments. She looked closely, trying to figure out who's daughter she was. Cinderella... no. Esmeralda and Phoebus, that could explain the green eyes... no.

"I wanna introduce you to my parents." Ben told Florence. He started dragging her to his parents.

"Ben." Florence tried to him, but had failed, now standing in front of the king and queen.

"This is Florence. From the island." Ben introduced. The King and Queen put on fake smiles, a bit of fright in their eyes.

"Mm..."

"My girlfriend." Ben's arm was wrapped around Florence, pulling her closer, if that was even possible.

"Hi." Belle greets.

"Hi." Florence waved.

"I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch." Ben said. His father, Adam nodded slowly.

"Of... course. Any friend of Ben's..."

"Um, I actually came with my friends." Florence pointed behind her to her friends. Evie and Mal waved while Jay and Carlos ate food.

"Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!" Belle said. Florence gave her a smile.

"Yeah, I'll go grab them." Florence said. Ben looked between he and his parents. Adam sucked up his pride and put on a smile.

"Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" Adam asked.

"Huh? Of course." Florence agrees. Ben smiles and looks at his dad.

"Game on." Ben said.

"Game on." Florence and Ben turned around and walked off. Belle looked at her husband, as if she was about to faint.

"Have you played before?" Ben asked her.

"No." Florence confessed.

"No? You'll be fine." Ben kissed Florence on the side of the head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's short or has errors.