Janey, Jane

"THOSE KIDS ARE TROUBLE." Exclaimed the son of Cinderella. Chad pointed at Florence's tagged locker of her mother. Ben looked over to the three VKs girls, but only had his eyes the golden fae. Evie left Florence and Mal alone by the lockers. Ben smiled and looked back at Chad.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben's plead made Audrey scoff in disbelief, she grabbed on to Ben's hands.

"No offense, Benny-bear, but you're just too trusting. I know your mom fell in love with a big, nasty beast who turned out to be a prince, but with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy, that girl's mother!" Audrey gestures to Mal.

"I think you're wrong about them. See you later." Ben walked off to the remaining two VK girls left.

"I highly doubt they'll make you join cheer." Ben heard Florence say to Mal. Mal gave a sour face before leaning her back onto the lockers.

"Well Fairy Godmother is making Carlos and Jay join Tourney, it's only a matter of time before we are all put in uniforms." Mal muttered. Florence jumped a little in surprise when Ben made himself known.

"Hey!"

"Hey." Florence turned around to replied back, although Ben couldn't help but stare at her green eyes.

"Hey..."

"You said that already." Mal joked, she looked at Florence and handed her the spell book, discreetly . "Got to go. Bye Ben."

"How was your first day?" Ben asked once Mal had left, trying his best to make conversation.

"Super." Florence answered sarcastically. Ben let out a chuckle before looking at the tag.

"You should really think about taking these talents off the lockers and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up what do you think?"

"I'm not much of an artist, Mal is, you should ask her." Florence suggested, then she noticed Jane walking pass the two.

"Well, if you ever want me to sign you up, just ask me." Ben tried once more. Florence looked from Jane's direction to Ben's.

"Way to take all the fun out of it." She gave him a quick wink before leaving.

Florence followed right behind Jane into the restroom. Jane stood in front of the large mirror to checking her hair, when she noticed Florence behind her.

"Hi." Florence greeted as Jane turned around. "It's Jane, right? I've always loved that name. Jane!"

"That's cool." Jane said quickly, ready to leave but Florence stopped her.

"Don't go!" She shouts holding out her hand, Jane stared at the hand than back to Florence. Florence let her innocent girl act out and looked down."I guess I was just hoping to make a friend, you probably have all the friends you need though."

"Hardly," Jane said.

"Really? I mean, with your mom being Fairy Godmother and Headmistress? Not to mention your own, um, personality."  Florence laughed.

"I'd rather be pretty" Jane said. "You've got great hair."

"Hey, you know what? I have just the thing for that."  Florence opened Mal's spell book and flip through. "Aha!"

"Beware, forswear,
Replace the old with brand new hair." Florence reads before flicked her fingers, Jane ducked. Her hair turned from the shoulder length to something more vibrant. Jane admired herself in the mirror.

"You almost don't notice your... other features anymore." Florence said.

Jane pointed at the book then her hair. "Do my nose."  Florence immediately denying.

"I can't do really big spells-- not like your mom with her wand! One swoosh with that thing and you can probably have whatever features you want."

"She doesn't use the wand anymore, she thinks the real magic is in the books, and not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff." Jane explained.

"That's just a load of crap!" The voice didn't belong to either girl, but instead to Mal who stood lending by the door. Mal walked over to stand next to Florence.

"Aren't you suppose to be in class?" Florence whispered.

"The moment I stepped into the room I got bored. Thought you could use help with this one." Mal whispered so Jane couldn't hear, but Jane was too busy admiring her new self in the mirror.

"I have it under control." Florence smirked, before returning her attention back on Jane. She and Mal managed to convince Jane to invite them to watch Fairy Godmother use her wand to give Jane a new look. This plan is bound to work!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for an errors.