Chad Uncharming

AFTER SUCCESSFUL GETTING AWAY, FLORENCE WENT to find Mal. Mal was talking with Lonnie when Florence pulled her away.

"Hey, where have to been?" Mal asked.

"You won't believe who I almost saw." Florence said, ignoring the question.

"Who?"

"Clara."

"Clara? As in your mother's enemy, Clara. Clara, Queen of the Five Realms?" Mal listed.

"Four, the five realm belongs to my mother." Florence corrected. Mal rolls her eyes.

"Did she see you?" She asked. Florence rubbed her head in panic.

"I hope not. I made up an excuse and left."

"Good. Just stay away from them until Coronation Day." Mal instructs.

"Got it."

"Honestly, what could go wrong?" Mal laughed.

"Hello there." Said an old woman. The two teens looked at the woman.

"Hi." Mal said nicely. Florence gave a fake smile at the old woman, but the woman was ignoring her.

"Now, have we met?" She asks Mal.

"No, I don't think so. I'm new. I'm sort of like a... Transfer student." Mal said, looking at Florence to make sure the phrasing was okay.

"Oh, yes." The old woman buys. Florence notices Audrey approaching, putting a hand on the old woman's shoulder.

"Grammy." She smiled. The old woman turned around with a happy look.

"Oh, Audrey! Give Grammy a kiss, dear." Florence' eyes widen and looks at Mal. Mal had an expressionless look but Florence knew she was panicking on the inside.

""Grammy"?" Mal asked to have it clarified. Audrey looked at Mal and Florence with a glare on her face.

"Sleeping Beauty's mother." Audrey's eyes don't leave theirs when she spoke again. "Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap."

Audrey's grandmother looked at Mal in confusion, before realizing who she looked like, thinking it's the real deal.

"What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?"

Ben heard to yelling and runs over. He wrapped his arms around Florence and puts a hand on Mal's shoulder for comfort.

"Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben reminds.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us?" Leah looks at Fairy Godmother, who had arrived to see what was wrong. Everyone gathered around. "Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" She yells at Mal. It angered Florence. "You mustn't trust her."

"Don't blame Mal, you don't know her!" Florence yells at Leah. Leah stepped back, but Chad pushes Florence away.

"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad orders, making Florence roll her eyes. Ben steps in.

"Don't do this, Chad." Ben warns.

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh." Chad looks at Florence. "You stole another girl's boyfriend."