Chapter 1

Once again taking a baked cake out of the oven, Master Zhao pinched at his sore shoulders and looked around at the others. Most of them had their head bowed down, busy, just like him. He only felt that the atmosphere in the kitchen was too boring today.

Aiming his sight at the wall again, he realized it was already more than four o'clock in the afternoon. Feeling unsure, Zhao master took a look around once more, when he did not see the usual naughty figure, the doubts in his heart grew bigger.

With his arm, he elbowed his apprentice, Xiao Zhou. Master Zhao then asked: "Xiao Zhou, where is Wei Han, that stupid kid? I did not see him all day, usually he would have gone back and forth in front of me by now. Why, is that guy feeling lazy to come to work? "

Xiao Zhou, hearing these two sensitive words 'Wei Han', paled and lowered his voice: "Master Zhao, don't be too loud, be careful not to be heard by the manager. We cannot mention Wei brother now, it's taboo, taboo. "

"How does that stupid kid become a taboo?" Master Zhao was dumbfounded.

Xiao Zhou sighed: "Oh, Master Zhao yesterday you had something to do so you were not in the store, it is no wonder you don't know, ah. Wei brother was fired by our stingy manager, the two also went to the police station."

"What? What happened? You tell me fast."

Xiao Zhou nodded his head and leaned his head to Master Zhao's ear: "Yesterday morning, there was a friend of Wei brother who came to see him .Wei brother immediately put down what he was doing, until here his mood was still happy. Then these two people talked, I don't know about what, but when that person left, Wei Big Brother suddenly rushed into our kitchen, his face pale, and bite down on the cake on his hand. He finished the cake in less than a few mouthfuls, after that he took another cake to eat, and then another one, another one non stop."

Zhao master was stunned for a few seconds: "... This is so sudden, is he possessed by a starving ghost, and haven't eaten in many days?"

"Um ... maybe."

"Anyway, he ate all kinds of things, ah. Cakes, biscuits, egg tarts, pizza, whatever Wei brother saw, he ate them, everyone was so surprised at first, we have stepped forward to stop him, who knows once he started, he simply can not be stopped ah. " Xiao Zhou then went on.

This time, Master Zhao couldn't afford to make a joke, he stared at his eyes: "This ... is it really done by Wei Wei? I think he had always been very honest, ah, even when he was bullied by that stingy manager he never complained . Really pure, if not a bit stupid."

In Master Zhao's impression, Wei Han was someone who had never come late, always worked hard, but also had a warm heart, in addition to making cakes and desserts, usually he would also help to wipe the table, cabinets, did cleaning, in the kitchen busy going back and forth.

Often, the manager even took Wei Han as a free labor force, not only letting him to work overtime, he was also instructed to do a lot of hard work, and while his salary was being deducted deliberately. Wei Han always just laughed it off, too lazy to complain, who knew whether he is stupid or foolish .

"I haven't finished yet, there is more than that! Later, the manager hurried over. When Wei brother saw the manager his face soured, he started shouting that he wanted to quit quit, not only that, he also screamed about his grievances in the recent years. The manager was so angry his eyes almost fall down from staring, but he also did not dare to come forward. Finally he called police to come, then the whole thing is considered subsided. "

After listening to the long narration from Xiao Zhao, Master Zhao took a deep breath: "Good God, I did not think he had been holding it this whole time ... It seems he is not stupid, but why he was so bold yesterday. Evil possession?"