Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Brothers Met, Exceptionally Jealous

In the end, the kind-hearted male store manager did not fire anyone.He also planned to persuade Curly Yellow Hair.

Wei Han's first day of work was a bit ruined. Pei Yuyang felt embarrassed and invited him to a restaurant for dinner, and Wei Han naturally agreed.

Pei Yuyang had been living alone since the age of 16, and had many houses on the outside. Now, he was living in a two-story building with a courtyard in the upscale residential area.

No matter where he lived, there will always be a purebred Zang Xiang pig living in his home. That was his precious baby "Archie".

Tibetan Fragrant ("Zang Xiang") Pig

One day on a whim, Pei Yuyang called for takeout, and so archie "fell in love at first sight and jumped down" with Curly Yellow Hair, like in a movie scene. Pei Yuyang also became entangled with Curly Yellow Hair then.

"You do not know ah, our family's Archie is very bad-tempered, and never gets close with outsiders.He's even hot and cold with me, the owner. After all these years, he finally met someone he liked, so I will use whatever means to make Curlie stay. "

Pei Yuyang said seriously, but Wei Han listened and pulled a face, "Can you not call him" Curlie "? The other person also has a name. Although you do not know what it is, but "Curlie" sounds like calling a dog ah. "

"Okay."

The speechless Wei Han looked Pei Yuyang up and down again and turned his eyes, "What's wrong with you? A pig complex? "

"Little Han, can we have a pleasant conversation?" Pei Yuyang arched his eyebrows.

"I have said that you should not casually call others. You should not call me 'Little Han'. Call me by my name, "Wei Han stressed again.

"OK, Wei Han, anyway, you're Ah Fan's brother. I can not afford to leave the elder brother, you na. "

"Speaking of Qi Zhifan, why did you become friends with him? How did you meet? "Wei said while raising the glass at hand.

After all is said, Pei Yuyang was still the son of the chief section. Qi Zhifan, the child of the second generation, has a good relationship with him? And Pei Yuyang looked like he was afraid of him?

"This, it's because I'm him money."

"Cough ... cough ..." Wei Han almost sprayed out the wine in his mouth, "What ... what actually happened?"

"I was not sensible in my younger years, and was also in a rebellious period. I ate and drank and goofed off every day. When I met Ah Fan, he was still a high school student. This young master, where would I put him in my eyes? I played poker with him, and the result was that I lost all of my money ... Fortunately, he did not make things difficult for me, otherwise, my father would have skinned me and sent me off to some foreign island. "

Thinking back on the past, saying it was "young and frivolous". Saying it was ugly, in fact he was a fool. Pei Yuyang rather ruefully shook his head.

"It turns out to be like that. With your trembling M IQ, you will not be able to beat him, "after listening, Wei Han nodded," It seems like you are becoming friends with him also went along with your intentions. The more you're abused, the happier you'd be. "

Pei Yuyang, "..."

"So Qi Zhifan is so rich, most of it was the money you owed him?" Wei Han asked again.

"No, it is not. Ah Fan did not really let me pay him back, "Pei Yuyang denied it, and lazily said," This person, he has never lacked money, but just likes to make money.Usually with nothing to do, he'd speculate in stocks to make some pocket money, often in the millions. "