Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Odd Trouble Grievances Record

After the gay bar incident, on the one hand, Wei Han learned his lesson and didn’t dare follow Qi Zhifan without permission. On the other hand, Qi Zhifan to maintain his image, didn’t take the initiative to speak about returning the pink panties to Wei Han.

In the study today, Wei Han was discussing a major matter with Dad Qi and Mother Wei to decide where his life was headed, which would affect his entire future.

“Little Han, have you really decided?” Dad Qi looked seriously and asked again.

“Yes. ” Wei Han nodded solemnly, his palms beginning to sweat.

Mother Wei with a worried face said, “Han-han, your mind has never been very bright. Do you really want to enter Fan-fan’s university? Mom’s so worried that you can’t graduate. ”

Wei Han, “…”

Mom, do you have to look down on your own son this much?

“Then, what do you want to do in the future?” Dad Qi asked.

Wei Han’s eyes fell on Dad Qi’s police cap on the desk. He couldn’t help but to be deeply awed, slowly and solemnly said, “The same as you, Uncle Qi, I want to become a police officer. ”

“Han-han?!” Mother Wei was immediately stunned.

Dad Qi thought for a moment, his wrinkled brows slowly straightening out and nodded, “Good, I’ll find someone to help you find a way and go through the relevant procedures, but S Uni is not easy to enter. This period of time, you should prepare for the exam. ”

After coming out of the study, Wei Han felt relieved. His mother’s reaction was what he’d expected, just that he hadn’t expected Uncle Qi to agree so quickly. He’d originally thought he’d have to expend more words and effort.

At present, Qi Zhifan’s S Uni was one of the city’s best-known universities. Wei Han was clear that in the near future, Chu Chuanyao would also take the exam and become a student in the School of International Business Management.

Today, Wei Han can’t change the fact that the two were about to be in the same university, but he could change himself and let himself enter the university. Then, he can also create opportunities for him and Chu Chuanyao and cut off all possibilities of Chu Chuanyao and Qi Zhifan. This was taking preventive measures.

As for the decision to give up the gourmet food industry to become a police officer…

He can say that although he was a foodie, but was this his childhood dream? Moreover, Uncle Qi was usually very handsome. Once he dressed in his police uniform, he was simply magnificent! Every time he’d seen this in front of his eyes, he’d been envious in his heart.

For the next few weeks, due to the fact that the temporary transfer of school was too troublesome, it generally was impossible to have a back door. However, Qi Hao was still a second-level superintendent. He’d step in and relied on his many relationships to get S Uni’s president to reluctantly agree.  However, the president also put forth his own conditions. He can make an exception to admit Wei Han, but Wei Han must pass the entrance exam score.

Thus, Wei Han stayed at home everyday, cramming books until his entire body lost weight, brain cells quickly dying out, but this ugly person still has to study.

This morning, slowly and leisurely eating bread and drinking milk, Qi Zhifan looked at the heavy, dark circles under his “panda older brother” eyes. With two, three gulps, Wei Han finished the bowl of congee. Qi Zhifan’s eyebrows arched. “Wei Han, would you die if you eat a bit slower?”