Chapter 13

Chapter 13: "Special" in Little Brother's Eyes

“Your guts has gotten larger and larger. Since you’ve come, don’t think about leaving.”

The captured Wei Han suffered a huge loss, and to summed up the experience: he knew that he couldn’t resist at this time, that too much resistance would only lead to more suffering, and so had to follow Qi Zhifan’s intention.

Wei Han’s lips wriggled a few times and squeezed out a smile: “Good little brother, you can not let me go, but are you sure we’re going to keep…uh, this position until dawn?”

Qi Zhifan, who was pressing on Wei Han, not only didn’t move away his body, but pressed closer, his warm breath puffed on Wei Han’s face: “What if I say ‘yes’?”

“……” Wei Han was silly. Sometimes, he really couldn’t guess Qi Zhifan’s thoughts.

After twisting his neck and adjusting to a more comfortable posture, Wei Han simply let the broken jar fall and shatter: “Then, I don’t care anymore. Anyway, I have to go to school tomorrow. If I want to sleep, I’m the type that can fall asleep in three seconds.”

Qi Zhifan was dubious and didn’t speak.

At this moment, if it was someone else, they definitely couldn’t wait to be pressed down by Qi Zhifan, because that was the wet dream that they’d daydreamed about everyday! If not, then wouldn’t they still blush and be flustered, their small hearts jumping with a ‘thump thump‘?

Unfortunately, the reaction that a normal person should have, Wei Han completely didn’t have.

Closing his eyes, he’d already fallen asleep. He felt that Qi Zhifan was no different than a big stone. If one absolutely must find a point of difference, then he talks more than a stone, was more dislikable than a stone, but was also hotter than the average stone.

Qi Zhifan’s body temperature was indeed hotter than usual, no kidding, he was now pressing down on Wei Han!

What the hell was this guy doing? Kept making a fool of himself and courting disaster, was he trying to get his attention? But it doesn’t look too much like it.

Qi Zhifan’s deep eyes were brewing with turbulent waves. Staring at Wei Han’s sleeping face for a long time, his hand unwittingly reached up and pinched the face. Sure plump enough, very soft.

Then is his lips also soft? Also gently tapping on Wei Han’s lips with his fingertips, Qi Zhifan suddenly as though electrified, quickly withdrew his hand. But his face drew closer again. He wanted to try biting a mouthful.

Suddenly, Wei Han’s snore blasted out!

Qi Zhifan: “……”

Can this person’s nerves be any bit thicker?

In this kind of situation, he actually didn’t even have any sense of crisis! What if he did something to him?

Did Wei Han really treat him as his own little brother, so trusted him so much? Or was he completely uninterested in him and regarded him as air?

Qi Zhifan’s mood was very conflicted, now feeling happy, now choking on a bellyful of anger again.

In the end, Qi Zhifan let go of Wei Han, covered him with a blanket, then rolled over and slept on the other side of the bed.

The next morning, Qi Zhifan sported two big, dark circles and left the room. Not mentioning being disturbed by Wei Han’s snoring all night, but halfway through the night, he was also kicked out of the bed once. That was enough!