Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Foolish Man-Sheep Comes to the Jiang Home

The Jiang home, a little past 1PM.

What seemed to be happening downstairs? Out of curiosity, Wei Han and Jiang Chengrui also walked to the window and looked down from the third floor.

A dark blue Audi was parked by the curb. Pei Yuyang stepped out of the car with his shiny leather shoes. He was dressed in a purple suit, shirt collar freely opened, and the purple earrings on his ears were eye-catching as always.

Wei Han saw that Pei Yuyang came after carefully dressing up, and this new car probably came from his garage. When he opened the trunk, there were actually all kinds of hats inside.

What the hell was this?

The hair in front of his forehead moved with the wind. Pei Yuyang’s just perfect features suited his fair face, born handsome, elegant and outstanding. At this moment, hand holding roses, he faced the third floor window and continuously blew kisses.

Wei Han: “……”

Dang, really one flirtatious, weirdo of a man.

Little Yi’s face was filled with excitement. “Wow, Purple Sheep came to throw his life away again.”

Jiang Chengrui saw this and had a burst of goosebumps, angrily cursed, “Fuck! This man actually came again, really is ‘wounds healed, pain forgotten’.”

Words finished, Jiang Chengrui intended to go downstairs to drive Pei Yuyang off again. He silently vowed that this time, he must not be soft-hearted and lenient with his feet again: best would be to kick him flying.

Wei Han saw through Jiang Chengrui’s heart and hurriedly pulled him. “Little Jiang, calm down. Since Pei Yuyang has been pestering you for so long, it’s reckoned that if you rely on force, you’d only settle it temporarily. In my opinion, it’s better to let him come up, and you sit down and have a proper discussion.”

“Exactly, I agree! Big brother, you see, Purple Sheep also specially bought you so many hats,” Little Yi also smiled and persuaded.

Jiang Chengrui immediately gave his little brother a cold stare. “I see you’re thinking about the snacks and toys, right? Thinking of letting him come in and give them you? Clearly, I’ve told you: don’t accept anything.”

Little Yi a bit angry: “Hmph! Big brother, you’re always like this. The snacks and toys from before, Purple Sheep clearly gave them to me. I accepted them willingly, so they’re my stuff. But you took everything and insisted on returning them to him.”

“And, although you kept it hidden and didn’t tell me, but I know: you also paid Purple Sheep for the money spent on his hospitalization and shots. Obviously, the person has an awful lot of money and this little bit of money isn’t rare at all, but you’re so stubborn! Everyday you’re busy working, making yourself work to death, but also hurting your body…”

“Little Yi!”

Jiang Chengrui shouted, suddenly interrupting his brother’s words, his brows tightly knitted together.

Seeing the situation on the brink of domestic warfare, Wei Han hurriedly blocked in front of Little Yi, protecting him, and amiably placated Jiang Chengrui.

“Little Jiang, Little Yi sometimes isn’t sensible, and some things you need to slowly teach him. Don’t be bothered too much by it. Listen to me: let Pei Yuyang come up first. If your and his affairs can be resolved peacefully, wouldn’t it be to everyone’s satisfaction?”

Soon after, Pei Yuyang entered the house, face flushed with success. He didn’t know that because of him, he’d almost provoked a fight between the two brothers of the Jiang family.