Chapter 12

Chapter 12: The Seeking-Death Older Brother's "Punishment"

Due to Wei Han’s exaggerated material, it triggered a huge storm of discussion among S Uni’s students revolving around Qi Zhifan’s low blood sugar weakness and secret, that was now made known to the whole school. As a result, Qi Zhifan’s topic produced more things like “Low Blood Sugar Male God”, “Sickly Vice President”, “Most Sugarless Slag Gong”, a series of new titles dominated the BBS forum headlines every day.

In the first few days, Wei Han was often seen laughing uproariously. But gradually, as soon as he returned home, he would be faced with Qi Zhifan’s ice cube face. Being in the same room as this huge chunk of ice, the home didn’t need air conditioning, hehe.

Wei Han was increasingly uneasy. This was the fucking calm before the storm!

“Hi, dear Ah Fan, miss me?”

When Pei Yuyang called, he hadn’t harassed Qi Zhifan for a whole week. Qi Zhifan had a rare feeling that his ears were quiet, but unfortunately, what must come, would come.

“Scram, or say it quickly,” Qi Zhifan said coldly, neither having the spare time nor the good mood to accompany his nonsense.

There was a sigh from the end of the phone. Pei Yuyang whined and cried, “Ai, you haven’t heard my voice for a week. Not only do you not miss me, but you’re also so fierce. I’m really hurt.”

Listening to his peculiar tone, Qi Zhifan’s brows angled out. “I don’t want to waste time and energy missing a person who was bitten by a dog, but also went to the hospital to lie down for a few days.”

Pei Yuyang, embarrassed: “…Uh, it seems like you cared more about me than I’d thought, good Ah Fan.”

“In comparison, ai, please forgive my carelessness. I’ve known you for more than three years, but incredibly didn’t find out that you were sick!”

Qi Zhifan: “……”

“Now thinking about it, it’s no wonder that the number of times you play basketball, tennis and soccer is far less than playing cards and golf. Poor Ah Fan, I will remember to prepare many good candy for you afterwards. Everyday, you need to take your medicine on time, and obediently eat sweets ah.”

Qi Zhifan, the more he heard, the more upset he was. “You really know so much?”

“Of course, your school has circulated it like crazy; I just had to ask someone to find out. What is there that I don’t know of?”   Pei Yuyang was immensely proud of himself. Thinking of something, he couldn’t help but laugh out loud, “Haha, you’re actually the same as me and can’t fish ah. I thought you were really omnipotent…”

“Pei Yuyang, you have a lot of nonsense to say today. Are you in a good mood?” Qi Zhifan didn’t want to listen to him preach and directly interrupted.

“It’s okay, just so-so.  When my family’s Archie is happy, then I’d really be happy.”

“Before that, why don’t you pay me back first?” Qi Zhifan’s voice abruptly sank.

“…” At that moment, without moving, Pei Yuyang’s smile became stiff at the corners of his mouth.

“From three years ago to now, the money you owe me is a good penny. Do you want me to calculate it for you?”

“…” Pei Yuyang practically wanted to cry ah, then changed his previous attitude. “I don’t know anything. I also didn’t say anything.  Good Ah Fan, just pretend I didn’t make this call today, bye~”

How could Qi Zhifan regard it as nothing had happened; Pei Yuyang’s phone call had finally thoroughly enraged him. He’d endured for many days. A dark road passed through his eyes and he took action.