Chapter 21

Chapter 21: A Different Chu Chuanyao

“Big Brother Wei, I’m sorry, I really like Zhifan.”

Chu Chuanyao was blushing and didn’t dare to look directly at Wei Han’s eyes. The ring he was wearing on his hand deeply stung Wei Han’s eyes…

The scene turned again, Qi Zhifan was in front of Wei Han, and he took up Chu Chuanyao’s hand. The two smiled and went farther and farther, heads not turning back.

Looking at his and Qi Zhifan’s distant backs, Wei Han wanted to chase, but he couldn’t catch up…

“Little Yao!” Wei Han suddenly sat up in bed, awakening from his sleep. He wiped his eyes and found they were a little wet.

During the day, Qi Zhifan looked at his laptop and browsed Chu Chuanyao’s personal data. Every time Qi Zhifan saw the picture of his face, he couldn’t help but be in a bit of a trance.

In the lower right corner of the computer screen, Pei Yuyang’s QQ picture flashed non-stop. “I Am Curlie’s Little Tiger Teeth” sent a lot of information. Qi Zhifan conveniently clicked it open.

Since knowing Jiang Chengrui, Pei Yuyang had changed his QQ name, but the picture has always been his family’s Archie. No matter which angle and which posture that was arranged, it was still an ugly black boar in Qi Zhifan’s eyes. In this regard, starting from high school, Qi Zhifan’s nickname for him has not changed and always been “Pei Pervert”.

Pei 【Dearest Ah Fan, what, are you satisfied? Do you want to give me a positive evaluation?】

【This is what you asked me to investigate a few days ago. Chu Chuanyao, this person’s three views are proper and has no bad habits. Anyway, in addition to those basic files, I’ve also got his physical examination forms from small to big. Rest assured, he’s not sick.】

Qi 【…It seems like you’re very good at this?】

Pei 【Don’t dare say I’m good at it, but ‘unfamiliar at first, but soon accustomed to it’. I had sent someone to check Curlie before: family background, hobbies, emotional experience, I’m all very clear on. Now, even his butt has a mole, I know. Alas, I really want to see it with my own eyes, to touch it, to kiss it.】

Qi 【…Goodbye】

Pei 【Hey, hey, hey, yamete! Good Ah Fan,  I’m being serious with you. Chu Chuanyao, he…really looks like that guy?】

The next second, Pei Yuyang sent another picture. The resolution of the picture was not high. At first glance, it was an old picture. Two boys were shoulder-to-shoulder, leaning on each other. One of them was Qi Zhifan from junior high school, and the other…

Qi Zhifan was slightly stunned and somewhat lost in thought. When he first saw Chu Chuanyao on the day of the accident, he really thought that the person had come back.

Pei 【Ah Fan, in the past few years, you haven’t had any true interactions with anyone. Is it because you’ve never forgotten him?】

Qi 【You talk so much, beware of dying from your many words.】

After finishing the information, the somewhat displeased Qi Zhifan didn’t want to deal with Pei Yuyang anymore, and decided to click the X and logout.

Pulling out his bedside drawer again, Qi Zhifan looked at the sexy pink panties and was thoughtful again.

In fact, he didn’t tell Wei Han that he wanted to chase Chu Chuanyao, but even more didn’t want Wei Han to be together with him. Why did Wei Han like Chu Chuanyao so much? So annoying.