Chapter 2

When Wei Han opened his eyes, he found out that the entire world felt wrong.

He looked at the green mirror in his room and pulled hard at his cheek. His face broke out into a grin as he felt the pain coming, confirming that this was not a dream. Unbelievable thing had happened, God had put him back seven years in the past!

"Geez, this face, my original 20-year-old self actually looks quite pale and tender."

Wei Han twisted his neck from left to right, looking at his face with quite a narcissistic tendency. He also touched his body up and down with his hands and found that he actually had a slim waist and hip, with a not-so-bad body figure.

His "self-touch" completed, Wei Han was relieved: "Really fortunate, okay, now I just need to prevent myself from getting fat."

Otherwise, he must undergo the lose weight process again. For him to eat so much 'till his stomach bulging, and then to have to lose so much weight, the entire thing was so painful, in the last life he almost lost his life.

Clenching his fist, Wei Han also secretly vowed: later can not be the same as last life, to eat until becoming fat. This face has to be properly maintained, so I don't have to use any big treasure product until at least thirty years.

The door suddenly opened, Wei Han's mother, YingYing, poked her head in with a smile on her face : "HanHan, are you ready? It's time for us to go."

Wei Han suddenly froze, his eyes becoming a little wet: "... Mom?!"

"Yes?" Wei mother blinked eyes, puzzled. Before she had a chance to react, in the next second his son had rushed to her.

Wei Han flew into Wei mother's bosom, arms wrapped tightly around her neck, and exclaimed tearfully: "Mom, I miss you!"

Wei mother only felt like she was going to be out of breath: "Han ... Han ... ..."

For this over-excited son, Wei mother was as gentle as always, stroking his son's back softly: "God, HanHan, how did you become so childish today? You are a 20-year-old man, but still so sticky to your mother. You can't be like that,ah.. "

Remembering that in the last life his mother was suffering from pain and then death, Wei Han tightened his hold, he really did miss this warm embrace.

"I know, but let me hold you for another two minutes."

Twenty years old, in this age he should have met Chu Chuan Yao, but unexpectedly his fate here was different. His mother remarried, and he followed her went to another city, to another new home.

Although he felt a bit reluctant because of Chu Chuan Yao, because he could not know him earlier, but Wei Han also thought, sometimes love wasn't all about time, but about meeting the right one in the right time. Right now he had to focus on changing himself, as to not become like the last life.

Wei mother remarried object is Qi Hao, a man with deep eyes, high nose, a policeman with thick eyebrows. He gave off a honest and reliable aura, a really handsome uncle.

Wei Han could not help but feel pleased, his mom is really blessed, in this life she should be very happy.

Not long after, Qi Hao launched the car carrying Wei Han and Wei mother on the road.

"Uncle Qi, uh ... no, dad ..."

Sitting in the backseat of the car, Wei Han started awkwardly, still feeling a bit cautious.

Qi Hao who drove in front of the car did not care much about Wei Han's awkward stance, his lips curled up: "It does not matter, you don't have to force yourself to call me Dad, I know the change is too sudden, you are certainly not accustomed to it, it's fine to get used to it slowly."