Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Little Brother's "Weakness"

Stepping on Qi Zhifan’s shoulders, Wei Han entered the yard very smoothly. Recalling Qi Zhifan’s extremely reluctant face, his heart was blissful, all the worries were all swept out in an instant, not to mention how happy he was.

They said that utmost joy turns to sorrow. Wei Han didn’t expect that when he jumped in, he’d jumped into a chicken coop, and an unpleasant smell immediately stung his nostrils.

Covering his mouth and nose, Wei Han glanced around. Fuck, the car key was incredibly inside the egg heap, surrounded by a group of roosters and hens.

Probably the folk customs here were fierce: the chickens raised also had a domineering side that leaked out, especially the fiery red cockscomb of the powerful and ardent big rooster. Its fixed eyes stared at the ‘no good’ Wei Han.

Wei Han also didn’t want to provoke them, but he was already in the chicken coop.

The ferocious rooster let out a huge squawk and started chasing Wei Han while pecking at his butt non-stop, but couldn’t catch up to him. The ‘fat as a ball’ hens were not a little surprised, and flapped their wings to fly. Unfortunately, they couldn’t fly up and didn’t even move. But the fanning made feathers flew everywhere, causing Wei Han to sneeze several times.

After great difficulty, he picked up the car key,  and Wei Han quickly fled the chicken coop.

Covered in chicken feathers, he inevitably also stepped on some chicken excrement. The very embarrassed Wei Han hurriedly took off the smelly coat, and also forcibly shook his head filled with feathers to clear them out.

Wei Han, who thought he was finally out of the abyss of suffering, just walked a few steps and didn’t expect that a big yellow dog would be guarding the yard. It barked “woof woof woof” viciously and fiercely.

Wei Han patted his chest. Fortunately, the dog was tied up by an iron chain, or it would have surely rushed to bite him.

“Moo-oo……”

Misfortune doesn’t come singly. Wei Han’s ears moved. He heard a bull calling. Was it a mistake?

Looking not far away, a big black bull was preparing to rush over. Wei Han was stupefied and looked down at his Big Red Wolf T-shirt. For the first time, he found out that his body was in red, a dazzling kind of red.

Fuck, help! He was not interested in being a matador!

Waiting outside the iron gate of the yard, Qi Zhifan heard the chickens squawking and dog barking inside. Now even the bull’s call was heard; the wind was a bit cluttered.

Finally, Qi Zhifan heard the sound of the iron gate opening that he’d been waiting for, and his mood, which had been immersed in the lowest point, finally also turned around. As soon as Wei Han came out, he hugged his head and continued to madly flee.

“Wei Han, are you sick, why are you running.” Qi Zhifan pulled Wei Han back.

“Only if you’re not sick, then can you run! If you’re bitten by the mad cow behind you, you might get mad cow disease!” Wei Han shouted, shook off Qi Zhifan, and continued to rush forward.

Qi Zhifan heard these words, surprised, and looked back to see the mighty, black bull. It really was a bad thing, and he was immediately forced to run.

As a result, in the lingering eco-natural wilderness, a big, black bull frantically chased two figures: a red Wei Han and a pink Qi Zhifan.

Running and looking at Wei Han who was running side by side with him, Qi Zhifan was angry till he almost passed out. “Fuck! You idiot, don’t run in same direction as me! We have to separate!”