Chapter 4 | They are back

Jihyun's POV

HOME RUN! HOME RUN!

  I woke up to the annoying alarm clock. Feeling sleepy, I turned my body. I tried to sleep again but the alarm clock (on my phone) doesn't let me.

  "Arrghh, fine fine!" I said and tried to get up ; however an arm was drapped around my waist, stopping me from getting up. "Aishh..." I grunted and lifted the arm. "Yugyeom, wake up, we have school today!" I shouted in his ear.

  "Wha-" he pulled my arm, thinking that it was a pillow and I fell on top of him, my head hitting his chest. "Oof, ouch," I said. We didn't let go, instead, widened our eyes at our position.

  Just then, the door opened and in came my one and only Oppa. "Baby, are you awak-" his eyes grew wide when he saw the position we are in. "WHAT THE-" he covered his mouth, stopping himself from cursing. "Hyung, it's not what you are thinking," Yugyeom defended.

"What's with the screaming?" Mark asked, annoyed but he changed his expression when he saw us. "Hey! Get ready for school!", he shouted.

I got off Yugyeom and head for the bathroom. Yugyeom too, went to the room next to mine. Mark ruffled his own hair, "Kids these days..."

(A/N: Just to be clear, Yugyeom and Jihyun both slept in Jihyun's room and the bed is huge, maybe for 3 people??)

>>
Still Jihyun's POV
"Jihyun ah! Come and eat breakfast!" Mark shouted from the kitchen. "OK!" I replied. I ran down swiftly to the dining room, just to be greeted by warm smiles and delicious-looking food.

  "Mmm..." I smiled when I took a bite of the pancake that Mark made. "Mark... Thish ish awkeshome!" I said with food stuffed in my mouth. "You mean, 'This is awesome' right? Cuz it's true," Yugyeom said. I nodded my head.

  "Oppa? What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm gonna drive my two precious little kids to school, how 'bout that?" he answered.

  "Ah hyung! I'm not a precious little kid!" Yugyeom whined like a baby.

  "Ahh... Jin Young ah! I'll drive them!" Mark went beside me and squished my cheeks and said, "You little baby, so precious!" "Yahhh!" I yelled.

(A/N: Mark! You revealed the oppa! Anyways, it's Park Jin Young from Got7)

  After that, Mark drove us to school while Jin Young oppa was left at home.

On our way to school...
  "Mark... Do you still remember that child from last time?" I asked.

  "Yeah... I miss that cute chubby little girl"

  "Oh, well guess what?"

  "What?"

  "I'm that little girl"

  "Wha-"

  The car came to an abrupt stop just as the red light flashed. "Mark hyung!!! You almost got us killed!" Yugyeom freaked out.