Chapter 22 | The Truth Revealed

(A/N: Please don't play the song yet.)

Bambam's POV

"Hyung, what is it that you need help with-" I stopped in my tracks, mouth agape. "Woahh," On the counter layed plates and bowls of dishes. The dishes were in large amounts and looked mouth-watering.

"Hyung, what's all these?" I stood in front of the dishes, taking in the sweet aroma that filled the entire kitchen.

"Those dishes's origin is China. Starting from your left, there is the Chinese steamed dumpling called, "小笼包", (Xiao Long Bao). They are often served as part of Dim Sum, and are often described as juicy steamed pork. The dumplings are steamed for about 8 minutes in bamboo steamer baskets. During this Time, the dough cooks, the filling is heated, and the aspic melts into juice. It is best to eat them while they're still hot."

(A/N: Thse are my favorite dumplings of all times, but the juice and filling is very hot.)

"Ohh, I see. I bet it tastes really good. Just thinking about it make my mouth water." I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Don't drip any saliva though, the food is meant to be shared. Anyways, the second one from your left is called, "麻婆豆腐", (Mapo Tofu). It is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan Province. It consists of tofu, set in a spicy sauce, typically a thin, oily, and bright red suspension, based on 豆瓣 (Douban), which is a fermented broadbean and chili paste, and 豆豉, which is a fermented black beans, along with minced meat, usually pork or beef. You should also eat it while it's hot."

(A/N: Also one of my favorites)

"Wow, it looks very spicy, even the smell of it shouts out, "SPICY!". But I can take it. I'm Thai afterall." The spicy but delicious aroma entered my nostril and out. Even though it might burn my tongue, it still made me crave for it more. That's what spice does to me.

"The next dish is a whole fish in sweet and sour sauce. The deep-fried fish is cut into half on the underside and into tiny cubes on top. The Chinese sweet and sour sauce is then poured all over it, with beans and corns."

(A/N: My mom once made me eat half of this.)

"Woahhh, it's hugeeee. I want to eat it already. I'm hungry and my stomach is growling already~" I licked my lips hungrily.

"Bambam, help hyung bring the dishes out as I continue cooking some other dishes. Be careful and don't drop them! One at a time!" I held them carefully in my arms, as if my life had depended on it.

"Phew, I made it!" I had successfully brought the every one of the three dishes to the dining table without dropping or tasting them.

"Bambam!" I turned back to see Mark Hyung holding a dish on each of his hands. I moved back to make way for the scrumptious-looking dishes that would enter my mouth soon.

On his left hand was a plate of chopped pork with veggies. There was sauce poured over it and it's aroma was strong and sweet.

(A/N: It's called Sweet and Sour pork.)

On his other hand was a plate of fresh hot dumplings with a small bowl of ginger and vinegar.

"Wah! Oppa you're the best!" Jihyun jumped up and hugged Mark hyung, giving him a peck on the cheeks, after he had placed the dishes down on the table.

"Hehe," Mark hyung hugged Jihyun back and gave her a longer kiss on the cheek, "Jinyoung did you hear that? She called me Oppa and said that I am the best!"

  "아! 너- 그녀는 내 동생이야! (Yah! You- She's my sister!)" Jinyoung Hyung shouted, pointing at Jihyun, pouting, folding his arms like a little kid who is throwing a tantrum.