Chapter 26 | It Feels Real

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATES BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS!!)

Yugyeom's POV

  Jinyoung Hyung's eyes grew big and his face went pale, even the tips of his fingers were slightly pale. He placed both his hands onto my shoulders, making me face him.

  "Tell me honestly, who are you?" He asked. His eyes were locked onto mine, looking into my frightened soul.

"Hyung-" I uttered.

"Tell me!" He raised his voice a little.

"Hyung, I'm Yugyeom-"

"No, not that. I mean why are you here?" His eyes were a little glossy now.

"What do you mean, I'm here for my studies. Jihyun and I came here to study. We live in your house." I explained.

"Are you sure you're not here for another reason?"

"Of course. Why would I have another reason than to come here with Hyunnie?"

"Oh, okay," he sighed.

"You may go to sleep now," His friendly and caring smile is back on his once scary-looking face.

"O-Okay," I stood up and left his room, heading to my own bedroom.

Why did he make me answer all these questions? Did he start to doubt me? Did I do something wrong?

I shook my head, "No no no. I'll think about that in another time, I should get some rest for now."

Jinyoung's POV

  No, this can't be true. There's no way that he was involved in this. He didn't even recognize me, it's impossible. No, no, he saw another person. Yeah, that must be it!

  I lay down on my bed and placed my hand over my chest, closing my eyes. He better not have some ulterior motive, or I can never ever forgive him. Even if he's Baby's best friend.

>>
Two days later

Jihyun's POV

"Huh? What's this?" I scanned through the A4-sized paper that was pinned on the notice board.

"That's a list of after school activities that you can choose from. It's a non-academic activity that all students must join." Bambam explained.

"Oh, okay."

I looked at each activity and each category. Should I join clubs? Should I join sports?

"Bam, which activity are you in?" I asked. Maybe we could have the same activity.

"Oh uh, I haven't decided on that yet; however, I am thinking about joining Drama Club and Dance Club."

"Drama? Dance? You can act and dance?" I asked, chuckling a bit, not believing him.

"Yeah, want me to show you?" He asked with full confidence.

"Sure!"

"I'll show you my dance first," He said before getting into position. This is going to be exciting hehe!

"Hey Google, play "Girl Group Dances Compilation" playlist!" He said out loud.

"Huh? What?" Suddenly, EXID's Up and Down started playing.

But what really astonished me was the fact that Bambam was dancing to it! In the hallway!

Students were staring at him now. The next song started playing. It was Girl's Day's Something. Oh hell no!