Chapter 16 | Trash

Note: This chapter contains some bad words.

Jihyun's POV

  "Where do you wanna go next?" Bambam asked. "Mmm.. Maybe.. Some other stores?" I said, thinking.

  "Well, let's take a look around!" Bambam suggested. I nodded my head in response.

  We waked around the mall, hand in hand. I looked at the stores and thought. Since Bambam has bought me these clothes, I should do the same for him.

  I looked around and a store caught my eye. It had some cute long sleeve shirts. This would suit Bam so well!

  I tugged Bambam's shirt and pointed at the store. "Let's go there!"

  We entered the store. "Huh? You like boy clothing?" Bambam asked.

I mentally facepalmed. "Kinda... But I wanna buy some clothes for you."

Bambam immediately shook his hands, "No no no, it's alright-"

"Noooo! Mummy told me not to be selfish. If there's a take, there's a give. Since you gave me some clothings, I'll give you some clothings too." I shook my head.

  "Oh well, since you insist, but thank you," Bambam showed his eye smile.

  I went in and bought a few shirts and pants for him. He picked some and I paid for them. Surprisingly, he took a longer time to choose them. Geez, I thought girls are more choosy than boys.

After the receptionist gave back my card, I glanced at the watch that was on Bambam's wrist. 12.55pm.

I widened my eyes and grabbed Bambam's hand as well as the bags of clothings. "Don't ask why. No time to explain," I said before Bambam could even respond.

We ran as fast as our legs could carry us to the meeting place. My heart was pumping real fast as we dashed through the crowd, that was taking up the space in the centre of the mall.

I tightened my grip on Bambam's hands as we had to push through some people. I was also a little afraid that I would lose him in the crowd.

"야! 죽고 싶어?! (Yah! Do you want to die?!)" I heard someone shout, followed by a loud thud. I stopped on my tracks. The voice is very familiar. I turned around and was shocked by my sight.

There was a girl lying on the floor with her hair messed up. A boy was glaring at her with his fiery gaze. "야! 너는 누구라고 생각하니?! (Yah! Who do you think you are?!)"

The girl struggled to sit up and straighted her hair, "I- I-" Before she could even mutter a word, the latter punched her on her cheeks. Ouch! That must have hurt a lot!

Tears brimmed her eyes as she caressed her bruised cheek. "I was just trying to-" "Trying to help?" The boy scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You're just making matters worse, idiot," He hissed. "Hmph! Let's go, Jungkook," The younger followed the older as the older started to walk away from the scene.

Witnessing everything, I couldn't take it anymore and clenched my fist, and was about to take a step when Bambam squeezed my hand, shaking his head and giving me a light smile.

"Yah, Park Jimin!" Bambam let go of my grip and walked towards Jimin. "Is that how you treat a girl? Like a piece of trash?" He asked with anger.

"Ahh... Look who's here, Oh 'Mr Save The Day'," Jimin sassed. "What is your problem anyway, you're right, that is not a girl, that is dirty and ugly trash!" Jimin continued.

"No! You're wrong, you're the piece of trashy dirt," Bambam retorted. "You're no better, fool. You're just trying to play the 'Hero Card'. But, Boohoo, it doesn't work on me, you worthless piece of poop." Jimin shouted with rage.

"You're wrong, Jimin. I know you, you like playing with girls, I know that. But you're just too much. Mistreating a girl in public? You should know that your actions are wrong!"

"You're just here to show off to your even more stupid little Princess there. You're not even brave to start with. Also, the trash was mistreating me, not the other way around!" Jimin pointed at the pitiful looking girl who was bawling her eyes out.

"Jihyun is not a 'Stupid little Princess', you're just dumb because you cannot accept the fact that you are wrong! From playing with girls to hitting girls? What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with me? Absolutely nothing is wrong with me! Everything that happened is their fault! They started liking me first!" Jimin continued to blame the girl.

"Jamlessmin, I'm just telling you for your own good as well as others' but if you don't want to listen, it's fine. You'll suffer sooner or later." Bambam glared at the latter who also glared back. Jamlessmin??

"기휸, 가자! (Jihyun, let's go!)" Bambam took my hand and pulled me with him before walking away.

Click! Click!

  Oh no!

  Plack Plack!

I heard another set of footsteps for a while. But it was gone again. Strange.

________________________________________
A/N: Hello! Today is a Saturday and I know I should be publishing this chapter yesterday, but I had a high-fever.

Also... I am going on a two-week holiday with my fam next week. So I guess I will just update this short chapter and maybe another before I go.

Please vote/comment

Thank you and I'll see you in the next Chapter, Bye!