Chapter 27 | It Is Real

Bambam's POV

  "Bam, which activity are you in?" Jihyun asked.

  "Oh uh, I haven't decided on that yet; however, I am thinking about joining Drama Club and Dance Club." I replied.

  "Drama? Dance? You can act and dance?" she asked, chuckling a bit. Believe me, I can.

  "Yeah, want me to show you?" I will prove to you that I can do it!

  "Sure!" She chuckled again.

  "I'll show you my dance first," I got into position.

  "Hey Google, play "Girl Group Dances Compilation" playlist!" I shouted, making sure my phone hears me loud and clear. It's my stage now!

  Students were staring at me now, but I don't care. The next song started playing. It was Girl's Day's Something. Ooh, I know this!

  I smoothly transitioned from the previous song to this song, dancing while only thinking about impressing Jihyun. I can't make a mistake!

  I noticed that a small crowd had formed around us. They were looking at me with big eyes and whispering among each other.

  Then, Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake started to play. I got myself ready and started dancing, without thinking about the steps. I just did what my brain told me to and danced my heart out.

  주세요 달콤한 Ice Cream Cake

  I continued dancing, enjoying myself. I could see that Hyun looks a bit concerned, but I guess that means that I did well right?

  It's So Tasty, Come And Chase Me

  I placed my left hand behind my back, right hand on my hips then on my chin. Then I touched my butt. That was the killing part!

  The small crowd turned into a bigger one but I don't care. So what if others judge me? I am just doing this for Hyun so Hyun's opinion is the only one that matters, apart from my own.

The next song came and I showed Hyun my funny smile. It's similar to a smirk but it's more on the goofy side.

The song was Sistar's Touch My Body. Ahh, this one! I pulled my jacket down a bit and started shaking left and right, up and down.

  I saw people taking out their phones and recording it. This isn't for show though! Nevermind, I don't wanna mess it up for Hyun. Don't mind it!

  Just then, the music stopped. Now's my chance!

I walked forward, towards the one and only Jihyun, a hand behind my back, smiling softly.

"Jihyun-ah, you know that you'll always be my friend right?" Take the hint!

"Um yeah?"

"You know that I like to see you smile right?" Hyun!!

"Uh, I guess?"

"You know that wherever you go, you'll always be in my heart right?" Will this be cringy enough for her to notice?

"Uh..."

"But do you know why?"

"Huh?"

"Do you know why I said all these?" Please?