Chapter 24 | A Bathroom Accident

Jihyun's POV

  It has been a week since that incident. I learnt that the man whom I've met at the gates, is going to live with us until the end of the year. I still haven't gotten to know his name yet though.

  "Haizz..." I yawned, stretching my arms. Another day, another morning. I got out of bed and wore my pink bunny slippers. They were my 4th birthday present from my- my. I suddenly can't remember.

  I tiredly dragged myself to the bathroom and pulled on the door. The door was still closed. Huh?

  I pulled on the door again. It was still closed. I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice. "Oh..." I noticed that there was a tiny post-it note on the door.

________________________________________
  Hyun-ah, my bathroom's tap didn't work, so I am using your bathroom for the time being. Your toothbrush and stuff are on the table at the corner. Hehe, sorry for the inconvenience!!

-Gyeom
________________________________________

  I took my stuff and walked out of my bedroom lazily. I walked down the corridors and entered one of the rooms in it. I hope Oppa doesn't mind!

  I closed the door and looked around. Hmm... The room has changed quite a bit since I've been here the last time. I'm sure his bed wasn't maroon in colour, or maybe it's his new bedsheet.

  I saw a green door at the side of the wall and didn't hesitate to go in. Since the lights were off and the door was ajar, I doubt that someone would be using the bathroom. But little did I know, I was awfully wrong.

  I placed my stuff on the table, beside the basin. Then, I looked around the bathroom, searching for the light switch. Light switch, light switch, come out, come out wherever you are~

  I stood in front of the curtains, taking a good look on the cabinets. Aha! There was a light switch on beside it. I jumped up and attmempted to touch it but I was too short. I jumped and jumped but it didn't work.

  I put the cover of the toilet seat down and stood on top of it, reaching out to the light switch. But I still couldn't touch it. So near yet so far.

  I tip-toed and finally clicked on it. But as I did it, an ear-piercing shriek could be heard. Wha-

I jumped in surprise and lost my balance. In attempt to try and grab onto something, I clinged onto the glass wall, hanging on it.

As I lost my balance, I accidentally kicked a bottle of shampoo down, letting the liquid from inside the bottle to flow out and onto the floor.

"Oh oops," I looked left and right, searching for anything I could grip on when I jump down onto the wet floor.

"YAH!" A shout could be heard. I am sure that it is coming from inside the bathroom as there is a bit of echo in it. It also felt close. 설마... (Don't tell me...)

"HEY!" The voice shouted again. Oh shoot. It was coming from behind the Pearl white curtains.

In the state of panic, I lost my grip on the transparent glass wall, due to my sweaty palms, resulting in me falling on my butt.

"Ouch!" I tried to stand up but I fell again. Man, the shampoo is giving me so much problems today.

"Who's that?" A man walked out from behind the curtains, holding a bottle of shampoo. He still had bubbles of shampoo on his hair.

"EEK! INTRUDER!!" He used both his arms to cover up his bare chest, not forgetting to throw the shampoo bottle directly at my face.

"Double ouch!" I rubbed my left cheek, looking at the bottle that he had thrown at me. Dove. That was the brand of shampoo that he uses.

"OH! YOU'RE JUST JIHYUN!" He placed his arms down, hands on his chest, heaving a sigh of relief.

"Mister, can you please don't shout," I covered my ears.

"Oh Okay!"

"So um, what were you doing in my bathroom?" He asked, looking at me, expecting an answer.

"Well, what are you doing in Jinyoung Oppa's room?" I asked back.

"Um, I think you got it all wrong, Jihyun. Jinyoung's room is beside this room." He explained.

"Oh." Well this is awkward...

"Um, sorry for the interruption, I'll just go now," I attempted to stand up again but slipped right after. Please don't make it even more awkward as it already is!

The man grabbed my hand and pulled me up, with his other hand holding the long pink bunny towel that was wrapped around his bottom part of his body.

"Okay, thank you, bye!" I sprinted out of the room, into the other room.

"Oppa!" I entered the room. "Oh Jihyun, what's wrong?" Jinyoung Oppa asked, knitting his eyebrows, scanning me from head to toe. "And why is your bottom wet? Did you have a nightmare last night?"

"Oh um," I scanned the room. Yep. This was what Oppa's room looked like before. "it's nothing, I'm just wondering if I could use your bathroom"

"Why?" He asked, confused. "It's a long story," I avoided his eyes.

Just then, I heard a few knocks coming from the bedroom door. The man before entered, passing me my stuff, "Here's your toothbrush and cup and others." I took them and thanked the man again. Oh how embarrassing!

I looked back at Jinyoung Oppa after the man had left the room. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's a long story," I laughed awkwardly, running into his bathroom.

________________________________________
A/N: Hello my friends! How are you? Are you doing fine? Well I sure am.

This chapter was brought to you by: that one kid who wrote this at the middle of the night while sipping chocolate milk.

This chapter was inspired (infires) by: my dear brother, Donghan.

Don't ask me how and why I thought about writing this chapter. ⊙︿⊙

I guess I'll see you guys in the next chapter, bye!! Also, I feel like I'm getting more inspirations these days so I guess I'll be updating more.