Chapter 5 | Got it

Jihyun's POV

  I couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking about the boy's words. Jidie... W-why... Why again? Why now? Why when I have a new beginning? Why? Who are they?

Just then, the door of my bedroom swung open. "Hey, you up?" Yugyeom asked, standing by my door. "Huh?" I said. As soon as I said that, my alarm clock buzzed. "Oh, well that explains it," I said smiling.

Then, Yugyeom went out to do his stuff. I clutched my heart and sighed, "Insomnia... I didn't sleep... Oh gosh!" I went towards the mirror and looked at myself. Tiny eyebags were starting to form under my eyes.

  I rolled off my bed and went to do my morning routine. Then, I went down to eat breakfast. "Mmm..." I smiled. "Nice right? Want more?" Jin Young asked me. "Yeah... Pancakes taste awesome! I don't think I can get used to this tasty food." I replied, sipping on my chocolate milkshake.

>>
                    Still Jihyun's POV

  My first class today was History. Another day of history... Yay. Throughout the class, I felt a pair of eyes gluing onto me. I wonder who is it... Nah... Gotta pay attention to teacher.

Classes went by in a flash and now, it's lunch time. Yugyeom and I were walking to the canteen when suddenly a hand pulled me backwards by the arms. "So I was saying, I think we should have some-", Yugyeom was saying, "Huh?!"

I was holding onto Yugyeom's arms and we were both pulled backwards into a dark and silent corridor, maybe the abandoned part of the school.

OOF!

"Ouch..." I rubbed my arm before looking at Yugyeom beside me. "Hey, Yugyeom, where are we?" "Huh? I don't know"

That's it, someone must've pulled us here for something. Just when I thought that, a boy with a familiar face, walked towards us with a smirk on his face.

"Long time no see, Yug!" The boy said patting Yugyeom in the shoulders. "Pfft. Like you even want to see me." The latter replied. "Ahhhh... What do we have here? Little girl has grown up now?" The boy said, using his index finger to tilt my chin up. "Stop!" Yugyeom smacked the older boy's hands away from me.

"Tsk. Protect your girl all you want, I don't care. Just, don't in my way." After that, the boy left.

"Weird..." Yugyeom scratched his head, confused. "Aish... 가자!"

  Yugyeom and I went off, heading towards the canteen. Unfortunately, no one was there.

  "Aish..." Yugyeom said again. We ran back to our classroom as fast as lightning.

  "Phew!" I huffed, Ms Lee is not here yet. We went to the back of the classroom and took out our storybooks.

                   Bambam's POV

  I was talking to my desk mate when suddenly Jaebum walked to my desk and whistled.

  "Bambam, I see that girl coming in!" Jaebum excitedly exclaimed. "Did you just say a girl? Why are you so excited?" I replied.

  Jaebum looked at me if I was crazy, "That girl is hot as hell and you don't even pay attention to her?"

  I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at the girl he was looking at. Oh, it's her.

  "Jaebum, that girl probably has a boyfriend already," I said looking at the new boy.

  "Aish... You don't know yet!" Jaebum looked at me, not believing me.