Chapter 19 | Venom

Yugyeom's POV

  "Ahh, I want Jihyunnn~" I whined. "Nope, you'll be coming with me," Jisoo shook her head and pulled me away.

"Soo, let me go, I want Jihyunnn~", I tried to resist. "Tsk," Jisoo pulled me to the ticket booth and placed me in line. "Don't you get it?"

I stopped struggling and folded my arms. Scrunching my nose, I asked, "Get what?"

"Haizz..." She stood in line too, facing me. "You're really kinda dumb sometimes."

"Hey! What do you mean I'm dumb? I got 3rd in place in the last school I was in!"

"3rd place in what?"

"In class"

"Pfft. It's only in class." She rolled her eyes at me, chuckling evily? She turned serious again and grabbed me my my shoulders, "Do you like Jihyun?"

"Wha-"

"Just answer the question. Do you like Jihyun? Or... Do you love Jihyun?"

"I-" I looked into Jisoo's eyes and saw a pink bubble in the pupil of her eyes. I could also feel a strong power radiating from her. No no no. This must be her contact lenses.

"Yugyeom. Do you love/like Jihyun?"

"I love her. I really love her." I didn't know what I was saying, but I just said it.

"Okay. But don't get too clingy to Jihyun."

"But-"

"No buts. You need to control yourself." Control myself?

"Okay." I lowered my head.

"Next please!" I turned around and saw a girl waving her hand at us. "Which movie will you be watching?"

>>

Jihyun's POV

We got the popcorns and drinks already. Now we're heading to the tables. We decided to meet here since there was time before the movie starts.

Bambam had already started eating his popcorn after we bought it. "Hey! Don't eat them all now, you'll not have any left later on!"

He just smiled, having popcorns stuffed in his mouth, with puffy cheeks. "It's okay, I'll just eat yours." "Hey! That isn't fair!"

"Hey people!" Yugyeom and Jisoo ran to us.

"So which movie will we be watching?" I asked, eagerly.

"Venom," She said, eyes glistening, hands clasped together, jumping about. That sounds very scary, but her reaction says the opposite. Meh. It doesn't matter to me anyways.

  "Bambam, are you scared?" I unconsciously placed an arm around his neck, tapping his shoulders.

  Instead of him answering, his face grew red. The tips of his ears were lobster red and his cheeks were too.

  "I-I am not afraid."

  "Are you sure? Your eyes are looking at different directions and your breathing rate is increasing. Your heart rate is also increasing, and you're shivering a bit too," I said, not believing him.

  "I-I'm sure. 100%"

  "Um.." Jisoo said, "Sorry to interrupt but let's go now. Room 7. Here are your tickets." She handed us a ticket each.

  My seat number is G7.

  "Bambam, what's your seat number?"

  "G6, beside you." He moved his head forward, looking my ticket.