Chapter 4: O

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin stood there like a statue.. You can't be serious about this.. Him meeting his ex-boyfriend is not his ideal start of the day.. He needs to leave or the other side of him will start longing for the man infront of him..

'Jiminie..'

'Please don't call me that, Mr. Jeon..' He breathes deeply and stared at him directly. 'You have no rights to call me on that nickname ever since you cheated on me.. Please take note of that..'

'But Jiminie, I didn't m—' He was cut off when Jungmin look up to him with his glossy eyes. 'Baby, what's wrong?'

'Minmin hates people fighting.. /sobs/ Please don't fight, daddy, teacher.. Minmin is good.. /hic/'

Jimin walked closer to him and lowered himself. 'Teacher is not mad at your daddy.. Please don't cry..'

Jungkook saw the interaction of the two.. Even if he didn't tell Jimin, he was so happy that they finally meet each other again.. He wanted to make up and ask the smaller to start over again, but it seems that it's not the right time yet..

'Should we make cookies for Minmin now??' Jimin suggested.

He looked at Jungkook with such a confused expression. 'Is there something wrong, Mr. Jeon?'

'Uhmm, nothing.. Sorry for spacing out.. We can start now..' Then he ushered the two to the kitchen and happily watching them from behind.

'What kind of cookies do you like?? You want chocolate chip?? Or sprinkled with rainbow chocolates??'

'Daddy loves chocolate chip cookies.. Can we make big ones??' Jungmin looked at his dad and back to Jimin. 'My mommy usually make one for both of us.. Then we will watch Ironman! Right, daddy?'

Jimin can't help but to feel bitter about it.. That woman is a perfect wife and mother for their family. No wonder why Jungkook left him.

'Jimin? Are you alright?' Jungkook placed a hand on his shoulder and stared at the guy who's now tearing up. 'Was there something wrong?'

The latter only shook his head and smiled weakly. Eventhough they haven't seen each other for three years, Jungkook still knew every little details about him.

'I'm fine, Mr. Jeon.. /smiles/ No need to worry about me.. /sigh heavily/ Come on Minmin, let's make cookies! I'm gonna teach you with everything.. /carries the boy and went to the kitchen counter/

'I'm so sorry Jiminie.. This time, I'll make it better..' He thought to himself.

************************************

'We're done!' Jimin exclaimed after seeing the finished product.

'Teacher, thank you!! /pecks on the lips/ Daddy will surely love it because Minmin and Teacher made it!!'

Jimin smiled and kisses the smaller's cheek as they went back to a waiting Jungkook in the breakfast counter.

'Daddy!!!' Jungmin called out.

'Yes baby??'

'Minmin and teacher made snacks!! /hold hands with Jimin/' He giggles sweetly.

'Mr. Jeon, can you ask Minmin to stay here? I needed to clean my working area before leaving.. It was a habit of me since I started working as a pastry chef.. Now, can I borrow some broom and dustpan?? Please??'

Jungkook only nods while looking at the other boy who's now retreated back to the kitchen. For some reason, he wanted him to stay, For good.

'Was Teacher Jimin good to you?' He asked his son while eating the cookies.

'I want teacher to be my mom.. Daddy, can you do that? Please.. Please??'

Jungkook only smiled at his son and pats his head gently.

'Don't worry baby.. I'll do anything to make teacher your mommy..'

************************************

Jimin bid goodbye to the two and wanted to leave due to the fact that KIM TAEHYUNG didn't come back after they decided to buy snacks with Jin..

'How dare you bring my motorcycle, Kim Taehyung!!' He gritted his teeth and pouts.

'Jimin.. Jimin.. Hey..' The other boy called him from behind, making him turn into his direction.

'Yes?'

'You look troubled.. If you want, we can drive you home.. Minmin wanted to be with you longer..' He scratched the back of his neck and awkwardly bit his lip.

Jimin smiled and nods willingly, making the two grinned.

'Come on, teacher.. Minmin will bring you home.. /hold hands/ Daddy will make food for us too!' They went to Jungkook's car and hopped in.

'Uhmm Minmin, You're thinking differently.. I'm not going to your house, baby.. It's getting late and I'm pretty sure that you have curfew hours when it come to bedtime..' Jimin placed the smaller's seatbelt and pats his head.

The kid looked like he was about to cry, so instead of arguing, Jimin promised him that he'll  come to their house and play with Jungmin.

It was so domestic, yet foreign feeling to Jimin. Was it a good thing?