Chapter 5: N

Author's P.O.V.

The three came home looking more exhausted than before after waiting for almost 30 minutes due to the traffic jam.. Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's back in order for him to support the smaller who's carrying his sleeping child.

'Where is his room, Mr. Jeon?'

'Come, I'll show you..' And he carefully held 'his' family upstairs..

************************************

Jimin stayed a little longer while staring at the two cuddling each other on the bed..

'He changed alot after getting married.. I wonder what it feels like to have a family with him? Sadly, God didn't gave us the chance.. What a cruel life.' He mumbled under his breath.

He looked so troubled while having these strange thoughts, that's why Jungkook called his attention..

'Jimin?? Jimin are you alright?'

'Hmm? /raised his eyebrow/ Yeah.. Yeah.. I'm fine.. I guess I should go home now.. It's pretty late and Taetae will definitely kill me..' He was about to leave when Jungkook held his arm.

'C-can you stay for tonight? W-we uhmm.. We haven't talk yet and I have lots of things to tell you..'

'/sighs/ Look, Mr. Jeon—'

'Jungkook.. You always called me Jungkook or baby before.. What's with the formality?? Aren't we good now??' He draw circles on the smaller's wrist with his thumb.

'The old Jimin calls you Jungkook, but not me.. I'm no longer your boyfriend.. /sighs/ Didn't we broke up the moment you knew that your wife is pregnant with Jungmin? Why are you acting like nothing happened?' Jimin snapped out.

'Cause I still—'

'Forget it, Mr. Jeon.. I don't want to be involve in your life now..' He sighed in defeat. 'Besides, I'm pretty sure that you don't need to see me again after Jungmin's birthday this weekend..'

'What do you mean? And how did you know Jungmin's birthday? Did he told you about that?' Jungkook stared longer at him.

'No, he didn't.. Someone ask me to make and deliver 1500 souvenir cupcakes for Jeon Jungmin's birthday.. It was rushed, but I manage to finish it in two days.. It was an important request of my client, so I can't decline them..'

Jungkook was aware by the fact that he is not the person who ordered such amount of cupcakes.. And the fact that it was a souvenir gift for the Guests? What the actual fuck is going on?

'I wasn't the person who ask you to do such thing.. I swear to God that I didn't.. Me and Jungmin wasn't planning to have such big event.. He only wanted to have a simple day with me.. And now, with you too..' Those last few words had been so hard to say due to the fact that Jimin's expression turned more and more confused.

'If you didn't order those cupcakes, then who is Mr. Jeon?' He frowned.

'Besides me, there is one more guy who has the same surname..'

Then both of them answered, 'Your dad... My dad...'

'Fuck! How did he knew about your online shop??' Jungkook felt worried.

'I dunno either.. Maybe because I'm topping the competitions for the best patissier in South Korea?!'

'Jimin, you have to stay neutral as possible.. If my dad found out that you are the Park Jimin who became my boyfriend before, tell them that you didn't know that I'm here with my kid.. This isn't your problem and I don't want him to hurt you just because of this.. He already manipulated me for the past three years for being such an obedient son, and I don't want him to lay a finger on the only person I only loved.. Please, stay safe with the Jeons..' He sighed. 'This is the only thing that I wished for myself.. Avoid my parents and live a happy life..'

************************************

Jimin went home tired after their conversation with Jungkook.. Even if he wasn't aware of his reasons, Jimin still wanted to follow such a huge request..

'What happened to you back then? Why do you want to avoid your parents and act as if you're no longer part of the family? Was it marrying the mother of your child hard? Was it trying to love her hard enough that you ended up having a divorce after three years? You're so difficult to handle, yet my heart still belongs to you, Jungkook..'

Somewhere out there was a longing Jungkook who still wanted to have a second chance for Jimin..