Chapter 15: R

Author's P.O.V.

A year later..

Their family decided to move on a lgbt friendly society in London.. They accepted them openly and for some reasons, Jungmin enjoyed the warm feeling of a secured and loving home..

'You should go ask your daddy to buy you another set of crayons and pencils.. Okay?? I love you baby..' Jimin kissed his son's forehead and took his bag..

'Okay.. /smiles/ And Mommy, can I come to our shop later?? I wanted to make chocolate puffs!! Please??'

'Sure baby.. But for now, go wake your uncle up.. He needs to eat breakfast with you..' Jimin pecks his cheeks.. 'Don't be naughty, okay?? Mommy and daddy loves you..'

Jungmin nods willingly and went to his uncle's room to wake him up.. Jimin, on the other hand, took his keys and head out of their house before driving straight to their shop where Jungkook is waiting..

'Any new orders, baby??'

'Ah yes!! We have 15 new requests on our online shop.. Should I accept it all??' Jungkook smiled.

'Yes.. We don't have time to decline anything, so might as well accept it all.. Hmm, can you just help me in delivering their orders??'

'Ofcourse I will.. /pulls him closer/ I'm so lucky to have you, you know that right?'

'I do.. And I'm also lucky to have such an amazing partner..' Jimin chuckles. 'You never fail to impress everyone, most especially me.. I love you so much baby!!'

'Me too.. I love you very much..'

************************************

Taehyung and Jungmin came to the shop.. They were planning to make chocolate puffs as a dessert for tonight's dinner.. The two walked hand in hand as they passed through the glass door..

The cashier greeted them cheerfully and told them that the couple was having a meeting on the second floor..
Jungmin happily climbed the stairs, but only to feel broken when he saw the person his parents were talking to..

It was his mom..

'I wanted to be with my son too.. Can't you understand?' Carlyn's voice was getting louder and louder by the time Jungkook disagree with her.

'That's impossible.. Jungmin and I already decided to cut all ties with you and my parents.. Stop acting like you really care about him..'

'THIS ISN'T FAIR!! I'M HIS MOTHER!! HE SHOULD LIVE WITH ME THAN TO STAY WITH A FAG COUPLE WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO HIDE THEIR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IN THEIR WORKING SPACE!! I NEED MY SON NOW OR I'LL FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THE TWO OF YOU!!'

Jimin stood up and splash his cold water on the woman's face.. Even if he didn't want to fight her back, she was the one who pushed him into his limits..

'Fine!! Go ahead Carlyn!! Let's see who's side will win.. You already gave up your rights as Jungmin's mother after the two of you got divorced.. You married someone else, live for a year without Jungmin, then now you're gonna tell us to give him to you? /scoffs/ YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!'

Jungmin ran towards Jimin and hides behind him..

'Mommy, don't get mad.. Minmin loves you more.. Please don't shout..' He pleaded.

'Sshh, I'm not mad baby.. Don't cry.. /carries him/ Look at me.. /smiles/ Am I mad?'

Jungmin shook his head and kiss the tip of his nose..

'Mommy isn't mad.. He loves Minmin!!'

'Yes baby.. Mommy loves you so much that he wanted to be with you always..'

Jungmin embraced him tight and rest his head on the latter's shoulder..

'Minmin loves mommy too.. Minmin will stay with mommy and daddy until he gets old.. Uncle Taetae will take care of me while Mommy and daddy are away..'

Jungkook smiled and placed his arm on the two as he faced his ex-wife..

'Jungmin is ours.. Please go back to your husband..'