Chapter 16: U

Author's P.O.V.

When they got home, Jimin placed his son on their couch and sat beside him..

'Do you wanna know what you did today, Jungmin??'

Jungmin nods lazily but looks worried about Jimin's next words.. He didn't know if he did something wrong.. What he knew is that his mom wasn't smiling at all.. His eyes is glistening in tears and Jungmin cupped the latter's cheek with his smol hands..

'You just made mommy the luckiest person in the whole world.. /kissed his wrist/ You defend me on you real mom and you choose us over her.. It's more than just words baby.. It's more than everything to me..'

'Because Minmin is mommy and daddy's baby.. And Uncle Taetae too!! We have a loving family and my friends from school was so jealous of me because I have many breads for snacks!! /giggles/ Minmin said that mommy made that for me.. That he will woke up early just to prepare my lunchbox and my fry eggs! Mommy also help daddy on our shop while Minmin is studying.. I have mommy for myself and no one can take Minmin away from mommy!'

Jimin sighs softly as he placed his son on his lap and peppers him with kisses

'Stay like that always baby.. Grandma once told mommy that being a loving child to your parents will give you a better life in the future.. You will find a perfect family just like what you have in your home.. You have to give the best in yourself to other people, so that they would return your love and kindness.. Jeon Jungmin, my son, you have all the love of your parents and uncle.. You may not have a normal family, but that's what makes us unique.. Don't listen to other people's criticisms and just enjoy life.. Do you understand me?'

'Yes mommy! /pecks his lips/'

************************************

Taehyung got his family's business back after putting his uncle in jail after putting large sum of money on his personal account that should be use as company budget.. Now, he was the one in charge on the whole empire, together with Jungkook as his President..

'This is too much Tae..' Jungkook sighed.

'No, it isn't.. This is where you truly belong!! Your parents aren't that supportive of you for choosing your heart, and it sucks.. /frowns/ From now on, you got us.. THIS IS OURS.. It's for Jungmin's future too!! I'm gonna give all my shares to him once we retire.. If Ji can offer me his life and savings, then why can't I to my nephew? We need this, Kook.. Don't worry!'

Jungkook finally smiled at him and nods. If this was for his family then be it.. He is not a disgrace to his family, he is not a loser or a useless fag.. He is way better than that..

************************************

When they came home after their first day, Taehyung and Jungkook was surprised when they saw Jimin with Jungmin carrying a nice cake..

'Hey baby, Taetae!! How's your first day??'

'It's fun!! We had so much work, but thanks to your boyfriend, we managed to do it fast..' Taehyung giggles.

'Well, good to hear that.. Should we eat now? Jungmin helped me alot with the preparations..'

'Sounds good to us!' Both of them exclaimed.