Chapter 9: A

Author's P.O.V.

One call ruined his moment with Jimin.. Stupid phone!

He tried ignoring it for several time, but the caller keeps on pestering him and it's getting on his nerves..

'Jungkook, we can stop for now.. Okay? I'll just take my time to finish my client's orders..' Jimin cupped his cheeks. 'I'm always here for you, I promise..' He stood up and went back to the kitchen and prepared his baking ingredients.

'But this call can wait!! /pouts/ It's been awhile since the last time I have kissed you.. Please let me do it more..'

'Later baby, later..' He turned back and hide his blush.

'Wait, did you just call me BABY??'

'I didn't.. Maybe you're just imagining things..' He started mixing dry ingredients again before adding eggs and butter.

'Come on, JIMINIE!! I know you did.. We're back right??' Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy and playfully kisses his ear and neck. 'You kissed me so willingly with our tongues and hands roaming around our body, then now you'll gonna tell me that we're still not back together? Are you fucking kidding me, Park Jimin?'

Jimin was embarrassed.. He can't hide his blush anymore.. Even his ears are betraying him.. No wonder why Jungkook took advantage of him.

'I love you Jiminie.. I love you so much that it hurts.. /smirk/ It hurts my heart and my throbbing boner whenever you turn me down.. Do you want me to release this sexual desires with some random girls or guys?'

Jimin suddenly turned serious as he felt his heart clenched. Jungkook can't be serious about that, right?

'Do that and I'll cut your dick..'

'Then make me stop..' Jungkook challenged.

Jimin unplugged his mixer and pulled the other boy on his collar. If you think that Park Jimin won't make him stop, then you're wrong..

'Was Daddy really gonna do that?? /slightly caressing his exposed skin using fingertips/ You know that I love daddy more than myself right? Will daddy gonna hurt me again?' Jimin sulked.

'Damn Jimin.. You'll be the death of me..' And with that, Jungkook carried the smaller by his shoulder and slapped his butt hard.

' And with that, Jungkook carried the smaller by his shoulder and slapped his butt hard

'Jungkook wait!!'

'No more waiting dear.. You're making me impatient whenever you sass out.. This is my payback time for being such a tease.. Do you have lubes in your room?' His voice was serious, yet his face says the otherwise.

'Uhmm yeah.. In my nightstand..'

'Good.. Now, let's make two years worth of making love..'

{a/n: Sorry not sorry for lacking skills at writing smut..}

************************************

Taehyung woke up with a slight pain in his head due to his and Jungmin's late bedtime.. He tried knocking on Jimin's room but the latter didn't even bother to open up.. Maybe he was still sleeping..

He went down the kitchen and found freshly baked breads and milk on the fridge if ever they woke up..

'Ji really cares about me.. Thank God he's my best friend.. /took some slice of banana bread/ I'll take pictures of this and post it on my instagram.. /grins/ My other hyungs will surely get jealous of  me, most especially NAMJOONIE-HYUNG..' He evilly take photos of the food and send straight to the latter's messenger. 'That's what you get when you eat my Lemon cake two years ago..'

************************************

The moment the two went down the living room, it was messed up.

'What's going on?! Where's Jungmin?? KIM TAEHYUNG!!!! YOU BETTER COME OUT NOW OR I'LL CUT YOUR ALLOTTED BUDGET FOR GUCCI!!'

Jungkook giggles. He remembered their time together..

Jimin was moaning sweetly under him.. The sound of the headboard hitting the wall and the mattress squeaking while he thrusts, it's addictive..

He was way prouder now on the scratches Jimin made on his arms and back while he made a masterpiece out of Jimin's unblemished skin using his love marks..

He is indeed happier now than his life before..

'Jungkook? Are you alright?' Jimin asked him while snapping his fingers.

'Oh yeah.. Don't worry.. I just remembered something amazing..'

'Like what?' Jimin frowned.

'You moaning my name until I'll milk you out.. /pecks his lips/ Can we do that again?'

Jimin blushed as he hit the taller's arm continuously.

'Jeon Jungkook!! I swear to God that I'm gonna kill you!!'