Chapter 7: C

Author's P.O.V.

After their yummy dinner, Jungmin and Taehyung decided to play video games while Jimin and Jungkook washes the dishes..

'Aren't you going to play with your kid? He seems to be a daddy's boy..' Jimin smiled after seeing his best friend giggling with the smaller. It was his first time again to act childish but responsible at the same time.

'No need.. Looks like your best friend is very fond of kids.. /wrapped his arms around the other's waist/ Let's start over, baby.. We can get married somewhere that has open gay marriage..'

'Sorry Jungkook but we can't.. Stop trying..' Jimin sighed. Even if he wanted him so bad, he was scared. Most especially to the possibilities of Jungkook's wife coming back to their lives.

'Baby, tell me that you didn't love me.. Tell me that you don't feel the same way.. Cause if not, then I'll keep trying..' He tightened his embrace and never let go. 'JIMINIE, I'M COMPLETELY YOURS NOW.. PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU AGAIN..'

Jimin finishes the dishes before turning to face Jungkook..

'This isn't as easy as you think, Jungkook.. You have a kid and I'm 100% sure that he misses his mom.. I can't share you with her anymore.. I'm not the old Jimin who happens to let you go.. /sighs/ If we started dating again, I might become selfish.. And that wasn't the type of person you'll gonna love..' He looked away. 'Why can't you find someone else to love you?'

'NO!! I don't want someone else.. I want you!! If I can't have you, then you can't date someone else too!!' Jungkook whines. 'If I can't have you as my boyfriend, then let me be your boss.. Work for me, in my bakeshop.. You can be my head patissier, or my co-owner.. Just don't leave me again..'

To say that Jimin was shocked was an understatement.. He was overwhelmed by the proposal of the person he used to loved. {Well, he's still in love with Jungkook if you would ask him.. He just needed more time to think..}

'What do you think, JIMINIE?? Be mine or work for me?? Either way, I'm yours..' Jungkook cupped his cheeks and smiled. 'I am always yours even if I got married..'

'Jungkook please—'

'I can't.. I can't do it, Jiminie.. I can't let you go.. Not now that I found you again..' He interlace their hands as his smile faltered. 'You don't know what life feels like without you.. It was a living hell for me, Jiminie.. I always cried whenever I think of you, but what can I do right?? I hurt you.. I caused pain to the only person who believes in me and I'm sorry.. This isn't the life I wanted to... What I dreamt about was US having a great and perfect family even if the world hates the idea.. As long as I have you, then I'm complete..'

Jimin wasn't heartless.. He loves to hear these words coming out of Jungkook's mouth.. If these are the emotions he hide for the past three years of being married to someone else, then why should Jimin be worried about his ex-wife? She's gone and will never comes back..

'Jungkook, I—'

Then Taehyung and Jungmin walked in the kitchen and fished some caramel popcorn on the fridge while staring blankly at the two blushing boys..

'What's going on?? Are you both sick?? ' Taehyung frowns.

'Nothing Tae.. We're just U-uhm.. Talking about... /internal panicking/ Ironman and Hulk!! Yes!! That's right.. Ha. Ha. Ha. /awkward laugh/'

'Teacher, can Minmin and daddy sleep here??'

The two looked at each other like a dear caught in headlights. It was a good idea, yet very dangerous.

'M-maybe you should ask your dad first.. Right, Jungkook?'

'Uhmm, sure.. We can sleep here..' He instantly replied.

'Yaay! Thanks daddy!! Come on, Uncle Taetae!! Let's play some more!!'

The two left the couple speechless and went back to the living room where they start playing again..