Chapter 14: O

Author's P.O.V.

The family went to the amusement park, where Taehyung and Jungmin enjoyed some of the rides that are safe for little kids.. {carousel, Ferris wheel, and bump cars} They also grabbed some popcorns and hotdogs while roaming around the area.. Jimin and Jungkook happily took pictures of the hyper boys while having great time together..

'I missed this place.. We used to go here every weekends before..' Jungkook smiled and sighed. 'If only we didn't broke up, maybe we're three years married now..'

Jimin hooked his arm on the latter and walk slowly as he see the world brighten up..

'I don't care about the past, Jungkook.. Whatever happened to us was a blessing.. God gave us a wonderful child and years to reflect on our actions.. I never blame you for being a wonderful dad to Jungmin.. I even wanted to thank you for giving me a chance to be a parent.. /cupped his cheeks/ I love you so much, baby.. I'm gonna love you forever and always..'

Before they could kiss, Jungmin and Taehyung came back and pulled the couple away from each other..

'Ji, let's go to the haunted house!!' Taehyung pleaded.

'But you know how scared I was when we did..'

'Please Ji, do it for me.. /pouts/' Taehyung flashes his puppy eyes and held his hands.

'/sighs/ Alright then.. I'll just ask Jungkook to look out for Jungmin..'

'Okay!! I'll wait here..'

************************************

As soon as they came out of the haunted house, Jungkook found Jimin crying on Taehyung's chest..

'Aigoo!! Stop crying.. We're safe now..'

'B-but the z-zombies and monsters are f-following us..' His whole body started shivering..

'Don't cry, Ji.. I'm here.. I will never leave you.. /chuckles/

Jungkook and his son came closer and embrace the smaller who's still crying..

'What's going on??'

'Ji ended up crying while we are inside the haunted house.. He's always like this, but still.. It's fascinating..'

************************************

Several weeks later....

The family went on a vacation at Jeju island.. Jungkook was the one who planned all of it and thanks to Taehyung's family rest house, they feel safe and happy..

'Ji, want some apple juice?' Taehyung grins.

'Hmm, sure Tae.. Thanks alot!!'

Jungmin embraced him from behind while hiding from his dad..

'Mommy, hide me!! Daddy is looking for me and Bunbun Minnie.. Please hide me!! /pouts/' He started whining while holding the latter's leg..

'Baby, have you seen our son??'

'Uhmm..' He bit his lower lip and hide his laughter.. 'I-I don't know baby.. Maybe he's playing somewhere else.. Why are you searching for him, anyways?'

Jungkook sighed and cupped his cheeks, 'I just miss you both.. Can I have a kiss?'

Jimin nods and lean forward.. They were happily kissing when Jungmin suddenly stood in their middle..

'Minmin wants some kiss too!!'

Taehyung also joined  them and form a big hug..

'I love this family so much!'

'We love you too, Taetae..' Jimin pats his head.