Chapter 13: F

Author's P.O.V.

The couple waited for their son to wake up.. It's been an hour since Jimin finished decorating.. The cakes were carefully placed on the fridge and we'll be eaten once Jungmin awakes..

'Jiminie, if ever Carlyn wanted to meet her son, is it okay with you?'

Jimin wasn't ready for that kind of scenario, but he should at least have some idea regarding the meet up.. Will Jungmin choose to stay with her once they'll meet again?

'Hmm, I don't have the right to stop them to meet, right? She's his real mom after all.. /sighs/ But, I'll definitely fight for my right.. Jungmin is our son after all..'

Jungkook only listened to whatever Jimin has saying.. Even without confirmation, their relationship is back and it will last for a lifetime..

'Hey Jiminie..'

'hmm??' He look into the other's eyes and smiles.

'I love you..'

'Well, I love you too, Jeon Jungkook.. Please don't forget that..' Jimin kissed his forehead before heading back to the kitchen.

************************************

Jungmin's smile even got bigger when he saw his cakes and cupcakes.. He pulled Taehyung with him and started munching two of the sweets..

'It's yummy!! Minmin loves cookie monster!! /giggles/'

'What will you say to your mommy??' Jungkook was smiling but his voice is telling otherwise..

'Sorry daddy if Minmin forgot.. /puppy eyes/'

'Okay, what will you do when someone gave you something??'

Jungmin thinks but eventually smiling  while walking towards Jimin.. He then embraced the other and kiss its tummy..

'Thank you so much mommy!! Minmin loves the cupcakes and cakes.. Can you make daddy and uncle Taetae too??'

'Of course baby.. Mommy will make one for them on their birthdays.. Will you help me??'

'/nods excitedly/ Minmin will help!!! Right daddy??'

'Yes you will..' He pats his baby's head and gave him a reassuring smile. 'We will always be together..'

************************************

When the group are about to leave the apartment, the Jeons welcomed them with obnoxious look on their faces.. They were waiting outside and for some reasons, Jimin felt chills right through his spine..

'Jeon Jungkook!' Mrs. Jeon exclaimed. 'You ungrateful child!!! YOU STILL COME HERE AND LIVE WITH HIM AFTER ALL.. YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!!'

Taehyung went back to their apartment to pick something.. Jimin, on the other hand, snapped out of his calm self and started fuming about the things they say about Jungkook..

'We're going home and that's final!!'

'SHOULD I CALL THE POLICE NOW?? CAUSE YOU'RE CAUSING A SCENE OUTSIDE OUR APARTMENT AND THAT'S QUITE UNETHICAL..' Jimin coldly uttered. 'YOU MAYBE PART OF THE HIGHER SOCIETY, BUT THIS IS OUR PERSONAL PROPERTY AND YOU'RE INSIDE OF MY PERIMETER.. IF I CALL THE COPS NOW, YOU WILL REGRET BEING HERE.. /smirked/ WANT TO KNOW MY CAPABILITIES, MR. AND MRS. JEON??'

The two froze in their place as Taehyung went out of their apartment carrying a bucket full of water.. He splashed it into the two visitors with a plastered smirk on his face.. He will never forget this day..

'Should you start calling your lawyer now and file a lawsuit against us?? Cause God only knows what will happen in our case.. YOU MIGHT END UP CRYING.. /fished his phone out of his pocket/ And oh!! I manage to record your entire conversation! Should I send this to the publishing company to make articles about you?? That would be amazing, right?'

The Jeons only glared at them before retreating.. Taehyung looked so serious about the recordings and if he does, it will be a huge impact for their business.. They left the apartment with such hatred and promised themselves that they wouldn't care about them anymore..

Meanwhile, Jimin and the others didn't care anymore about the Jeons.. For them, Jungmin's party is much more important than the fight.. They still have 5 more hours to celebrate until midnight, so Jungkook promised them a great night..