Chapter 12: E

Author's P.O.V.

Taehyung decided to open up the front door revealing a crying Jungkook and pouting Jungmin..

'What the hell?! Why are you here, you freak?! I thought your parents are much more important to you than Ji?!! You even let them talk bad to him and God knows how stupid we are to trust you!! Now LEAVE!!!'

Jimin rushed to the front door and saw Taehyung yelling at the other guy..

'Taetae stop!! You're scaring Jungmin!!' Then he took the little bunny inside and embraced. 'Don't worry, mommy is here now..'

'M-mommy.. /hic/ Minmin is scared..'

'Sshh, no need to be scared.. Mommy will take care of you now.. Are you sleepy, my baby?? Want me to bring you to your room?' He carries the boy while looking at the two guys on the hallway..

'Stop arguing about what happened awhile ago.. It's over! The damage has been made, we cannot do anything about it.. /sighs/ Tae, will you help me bring Jungmin to your room? He needs to rest..'

Taehyung came closer and took the boy from the latter.. 'What about you, Ji?? Are you gonna be alright with him?'

'Yes, I am.. We need to talk in order to patch things up.. I don't wanna blame anyone from what happened.. /he tucked Taetae's hair behind his ear/ Don't worry about me..'

'Alright.. But, he should bear in mind that we're not okay.. I'm still mad at him for being a jerk..' And with that, he kissed Jimin's forehead and went up to their room.

************************************

'What are you doing, Jiminie?? Aren't we gonna sleep??' Jungkook sat on one of the stools at the breakfast counter..

'To be honest, I can't sleep.. Tomorrow is Jungmin's birthday and I still haven't made any cake yet.. It was his only wish and I can't disappoint our child..'

Jungkook heaves deeply as he remembered the scenario earlier that day.. He knew that Jimin was mad at him, yet the latter never said a word regarding that, which made him more uneasy..

'Jiminie, aren't you going to slap me hard? Hurt me physically? Or even Curse me?? It's more tolerable for me than hearing you say that you're gonna leave me.. /looked down/ I don't want that to happen.. Please don't..'

Jimin was still affected by Mrs. Jeon's words.. For him, loving their son was the most amazing thing that ever happened in his lifetime.. It was like a fairytale, but with a twist.. His Prince Charming has a cute son who will be the next King after his dad..

'I'm not mad at you, Jungkook.. Yes, it's true that you haven't done anything to save me, but we can't do anything about it, right? Your parents are powerful in this country and I'm also scared about Jungmin's future.. /sighs/ It's not normal to have a family with two dads.. What will happen to us then?'

'We can move to London and start a new life.. Please Jiminie, don't let me go again..'

Jimin saw how desperate Jungkook is.. So instead of arguing with him again, he just closer the gap and captured his lips.. Those tears were so warm that can melt even a frozen heart..

************************************

They didn't sleep longer than they wanted due to the fact that Jimin will decorate his son's cake.. It was his first time making a cake aside for himself and for his best friend..

'Jiminie, you don't have to make so much effort for Jungmin.. He will eat whatever you will make.. This is too much..' He held his arm and shook his head.

'You can't understand me, Jungkook.. This is the first time I'll celebrate our son's birthday.. Don't stop me please.. I wanna do it for him..'

'/sighs/ Fine.. Just don't spoil him too much.. And we have dinner at 6pm, got it??'

'Yes baby..' He giggles.

************************************

By the time Jimin finished his cake, he was contented with the results..

'Jungkook, what do you think??'

'Damn!! It's perfect.. /grins/ Thank you baby..' He kissed his cheek and hold his hands. 'I'm pretty sure that Jungmin will love it..'

'I love you both so much..'

'We love you too..'