Chapter 8: H

Author's P.O.V.

After the two finally decided their preferred setup, Jungkook and Jimin went to the living room and join the two hyper boys.. Taehyung was beyond happy playing with the cute child who's now riding on his back.. They were like a married couple with two loving kids..

'I wished I have you both in our house.. It's bigger than your apartment and just so you know, me and Jungmin are the only people living there..' He smiled and held the smaller's hand.

'What do you mean?'

'Jiminie, even if we're still not back together, I wanted you to stay with me.. Let's live together and forget about my parents..' Jungkook gaze at his little boy who's now smiling at them.

'Minmin will see Uncle Taetae everyday!! Thank you, Teacher!!'

Jimin glared at the taller while mumbling, 'We didn't talk about that awhile ago.. /sighs/'

Jungmin and Taehyung came closer and embrace the 'couple'..

'Ji, if this will make you happy, then I won't stop you from doing what you want.. I'll come with you to help.. No need to get mad..'

'D-do I look like I'm mad? /bit his lower lip/ To be honest, I was kinda shocked about the whole move in thing.. I wasn't expecting to end up like this.. I wanted you to be good to me, yet not like this.. I-I can work under you, being my boss and stuff.. But this, it's overwhelming..'

Jungmin placed his smol hands and Jimin's face and pecks his nose.. Even from his distance, you can see how happy the child is in the news..

'Teacher will be my mommy from now on! Minmin and Bunbun Minnie are happy!!'

************************************

The next morning...

Jimin woke up early to bake some banana bread and brioche for the three sleeping boys..

Just as he was about to plate the breads, a pair of strong arms snaked around his waist

'Morning baby.. Did you sleep well last night?'

'Apart from having a cute bunny boy beside me, I feel like home..' Jimin safely stuff the bread on the plate and move to their dining table.. 'Do you want some coffee or hot chocolate?'

'Well, I want you..' Jungkook smirked. 'Can I have a taste of you in this early morning?'

'No.. We're not together, so stop dreaming..'

'Please Jiminie.. Even a single peck is fine..' He pouts.

The smaller wanted to protest again, yet his body moved differently.. He came closer to the whining bunny and give him a passionate kiss..

Jungkook smiled between their kisses and lightly presses their bodies together. There's always a spark that makes them electrified.. They can't move away.. IT WAS LIKE A MAGNET THAT ATTRACTS EACH OTHER..

The passionate kiss turn heated ones when Jungkook's tongue asked for entrance.. Jimin obliges and parted his lips willingly.. As the two explore further while letting their tongues fight for dominance, one of them started exploring south, making the smaller flinch..

'I'm so freaking needy right now, Jiminie.. Please let me make love to you..' Jungkook pleaded. He carries the latter to the living room, but their happiness was instantly cut off when Jungkook's phone rings..

Why do they have to suffer from severe longing, if they can have each other right?? Damn this phone call and the person on the other line..