Chapter 11: C

Author's P.O.V.

The nagging continuous as Jungkook's send his son sat on the living room.. Their usual happy afternoon alone was replaced by yelling and cursing.. The taller even put an earphones to his son's ears so that he won't hear the hurtful word his parents throwing at Jimin..

'YOU BETTER CHOOSE, YOUNG MAN.. THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME WHEREIN YOU CAN CHOOSE THE SAFE SIDE.. YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH THAT FAG!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO OUR FAMILY!!' His mom yelled right infront of him. 'ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE AFTER WE DECIDED TO BREAK YOU UP WITH YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND?? WAS THIS YOUR WAY OF THANKING US FOR BRINGING YOU BACK AS A STRAIGHT GUY?! HUH?!!'

Jungkook shot them a smug look while laughing like a lunatic..

'THIS IS ME, MOM.. EVER SINCE I WAS BORN.. I AM BISEXUAL AND I'M PROUD OF IT!! SHOULD YOU BE MORE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF CAUSE YOU PLANNED ALL THIS?? REMEMBER CARLYN, MY EX WIFE?? SHE CONFESSED EVERYTHING TO ME!! YOU AND YOUR EVIL PLAN!! YOU LET ME GET DRUNK ON THAT PARTY TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR STUPID GOAL, WHICH LEADS ME ON BREAKING UP WITH THE PERSON I TRULY LOVE!!! IF YOU HATE ME FOR BEING YOUR SON, THEN I HATE YOU MORE FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!!' He screamed.

'YOU KNOW WHAT MOM, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!! I'LL JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING BEHIND AND START A NEW LIFE WITH JIMIN.. AT LEAST HE DIDN'T CARE WHETHER I'M RICH OR NOT.. HE LOVES ME FOR WHO AM I AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE HIM AS MY BOYFRIEND!!'

He carried his son and went up to their rooms to packed their stuff..

'I'm so pissed right now!! I don't know why they did this to me?! I tried so hard to win their love but guess what?? I am the only one hoping for something that will NEVER going to happen..' Then he took all of his important stuff and manhandled the heavy bag in one hand. Jungmin was only looking at his fuming dad and follows him wherever he go..

************************************

Taehyung and Jimin had been cuddling the whole time after the smaller cried his heart out..

'Sshh, don't cry Ji.. You're hurting me too, you know..' Taehyung sighed and kissed the latter's temple..

'Because of me, you almost revealed your identity to the Jeons.. You knew how dangerous it was, right?? You're the only successor of the Kim Empire, the famous chain of businesses in East Asia.. Once they'll found out, they would definitely tell your uncle about it and your life will be in danger!! /pouts/ You're way more important to me than my own life..'

Taehyung can't help the overwhelming feeling inside his chest as he embrace the smaller more..

'What will happen to me without you, Ji?? You made me a better person after all these shitty things happened.. I never thought that I am good, not until you came and changed my life.. /ruffles his hair/ Please take note that even if the JEONS humiliated you infront of me, You will still my favorite person..'

Jimin giggles and snuggles into him more. Those words were enough to rebuild his broken confidence and become stronger..

'Thanks for being here always, Tae.. Whatever happens, you are my favorite person too.. We can work things out and fight the judgemental world we're living.. Fighting!'

They both giggles by their silly speech and decided to watch Netflix, not until someone knocked on the front door..