Target: Issei Hyoudo

???: What do I have to do to bring her back?

???: You must come with me, and she will come back. However you won't be able to see her again.

???:.......Fine then, just bring her back.

???:Very well then.

A magic circle was placed under the body of a girl, a hole in the center of her chest. Her long brown hair was sprawled around the ground, soon the hole was closed in her chest and her eyes burst open. She gasped trying to fill her lungs with air and after a few seconds she gathered her senses and looked towards the male who was sitting besides her.

Girl: (Y/N)?!

She smiled as tears ran down her cheeks and she grabbed the male into a hug, not letting go fearing he would be lost again. However the male was silent as he only gave her a hug with half the emotion. The girl sensed this and pulled away and looked into his (E/C) eyes and saw the sad smile he wore.

Girl: (Y/N)?

(Y/N) placed his hand onto her cheek with a sad smile as he rubbed it, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

(Y/N):.....I'm sorry.....seems I can't keep my promise.

The girl looked confused until she saw another woman behind (Y/N), she stared at her ghostly pale skin. Her hair was a pale blonde to the point it almost looked white, her eyes a piercing gold and the strangest part is that shes floating off the ground. She held a blank expression towards the girl. She looked back to (Y/N) to see his sad smile fade away and turn into a frown, it only took her seconds to figure out why that was.

Girl: (Y/N).....you didn't?!

(Y/N):.....It was the only way to save you.

The girl grabed onto his shoulders and pulled him closer to herself as more tears formed in her eyes.

Girl: But why?! You promised me you would never leave me! You promised!

(Y/N): Yeah I did.....but I also promised to not let you get hurt.

???: Human, your time is almost up, come we have work to do.

The ghostly woman interrupted them as she floated over to (Y/N) and placed a hand on his shoulder. A mist slowly started to form around him and the woman. The girl tried to cling onto the male but his body started to fade.

(Y/N): I have to do this.......I love you Mina.

(Y/N) looked into her emerald green eyes and kissed her, her eyes widened. He held the kiss until his body completely vanished into thin air along with the woman from before.

Mina: (Y/N)!!!!!!

My eyes shoot open as I stare into the blue sky. Clouds float above my head as I lean my body forwards and stretch, I sigh as I look below the building I'm resting on top of.

(Y/N):....That same dream again.....or should I call it a haunting?

I stand up and fish my codex out of my pocket and pull up my assignment list. I scroll down until I find the name of my current target. A teen who goes by the name of Issei Hyoudo, second year in the highschool Kuoh High. I look at his picture and his dopey ass face, but even though he looks like a weakling this bastard has caused all sorts of problems. Seeing as the union sent me I need to take him out and soon.

(Y/N): *sigh* Time to take care of this

I leap off the building in search of my target and end up stroliong the streets near the highschool. As I'm walking I see some kids on a bridge.