Target: Rias Gremory?! 1.5 Lemon

THIS IS THE LEMON CHAPTER, I REPEAT THE LEMON CHAPTER. 

However there will be some normal story after the lemon so be sure to scroll past this if you want more story.

(Y/N): I can sure as hell show it.

I stared at Rias's blushing face and leaned down into the crook of her neck. She gasped at the sudden advancement and tried to get free, but I wouldn't let her as I still had her arms in my hand. I started to lightly suck on her neck as she kept moaning, and squirming underneath me. I slide my right hand down her body and began to caress her ample chest to get her to loosen up.

Rias: (Y-Y/N)...

I pulled my head back and stared into her eyes as she kept panting, her face is flushed with embarrassment. I soon take my hand away and start to unbutton her shirt as she lays underneath me. I remove her shirt and take off her bra, exposing her chest to the air as her nipples began to get erect. I slide my hands gently onto her chest and began to massage them, tweaking her nipples as she folded her legs. I lean down and took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it, swirling my tongue around the sensitive part of her breast.

Rias: (Y-Y/N)...n-not there..!

I ignored her pleas and continue to suck on her nipples. I slide my hand lower on her sides and place them on her thighs. She try's to stop me but I place my left hand between her legs, and feel how wet shes become. I stop sucking on her nipple and pull it out of my mouth with a pop and look up to her smirking.

(Y/N): Seem's you've gotten really wet down here.

Rias: D-don't say it like that...

She turned her head away from with with a massive blush but she soon cried out in pleasure as I began to rub my finger lightly up against her panties. The fabric from her panties began to rub against her skin and gave her a bit more pleasure. I continued to rub her panties as I leaned down, removing the rest of her skirt with my other hand. Her blouse was now on the floor as I stared at her almost exposed form. Her chest heaving up and down as her black and red laced panties was out for me to see. She noticed me staring and covered her body.

Rias: Don't stare at me like that! It's embarrassing...

I smirk as I begin to take off my cloak and shirt.

(Y/N): it really shouldn't be, seeing as you've slept with me completely naked before.

Rias: S-sleeping and actually doing it are two different things!

I shut her up with another kiss as I started to pull off her panties from her thighs, feeling the string of her essence coming off of her wet panties. I break the kiss and begin to slide down her body, kissing various parts of her chest and stomach before I end up near her vagina. I look up at her and place her thighs over my shoulders as I lightly lick her exposed sex. She jumps her head back from the  unknown pleasure as I continue to lick. I soon place my mouth over her vagina and begin to eat her out.

Rias: (Y/N)!

She squeezes her thighs together which forces me deeper into her vagina. I spread her lower lips with my mouth and force my tongue inside her and begin swirling it around. She grabs the top of my head trying to push me further inside of her. She keeps moaning my name as I continue to eat her out as she now starts to fondle her own chest.

Rias: (Y-Y/N)~

I lift her legs up further and eat her out with more ferocity than before. She screams out in pleasure.

Rias: I-I'm cumming!!

Her fluids enter my mouth with great force causing me to drink it. As her high comes down I separate my mouth from her vagina slowly. I place her legs back onto the bed as she raises her arms to cover her forehead. Beads of sweat roll down her as the moonlight shines on her body, making her look even more beautiful. She removes one arm from her eyes to look at me.